Skip to main content

Topic: E3 Games so far. Fallout 76, Dying Light 2, Cyber Punk 2077 etc (Read 351 times) previous topic - next topic

E3 Games so far. Fallout 76, Dying Light 2, Cyber Punk 2077 etc
I am waiting for Dying Light 2 .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TyjTsPDmC0

Fallout 76 will be multiplayer but not full loot. Bethesda describes as as "soft core". Some interesting stuff like build anywhere and able to nuke each other base!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXDd2J38i2k

The show was stolen by Cyberpunk 2077

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X2kIfS6fb8
YoutubeTwitch

Re: E3 Games so far. Fallout 76, Dying Light 2, Cyber Punk 2077 etc
Reply #1
Think im pretty much done with these upcoming "bleeding edge" games that often still manage to do that "sea of thieving" or "nomanksying."
Not because im bitter or jaded, but its not very worthwhile wetting your mouth with something that does not, might not or sometimes will not exist.

I might watch trailers purely for artisitc reasons, because thats what those are.

Reply #2
I think cyberpunk is going to be pretty good but thats just based on the fact CD Projekt makes legit A+ games, never goes cheap on the add-on's and probably the only game company left that consistently gives people their moneys worth.

Reply #3
Think im pretty much done with these upcoming "bleeding edge" games that often still manage to do that "sea of thieving" or "nomanksying."
Not because im bitter or jaded, but its not very worthwhile wetting your mouth with something that does not, might not or sometimes will not exist.

I might watch trailers purely for artisitc reasons, because thats what those are.

I got XBox Game Pass for $1 for 30 days and played Sea of Thieves.  It lasted 2 hours and never played it again. Thankfully I didn't wasted $60. 
YoutubeTwitch

Reply #4
Darkfall ruins all other games.  Yet at the same time can't keep a pop to keep the lights on!

The strangest paradox.

Reply #5
I played some half a hour of it, not saying its THAT bad, certainly enought there for some days, havent looked what they have added later yet etc. Can always return later, i might even return to No Mans Sky one day who knows...

Reply #6
Darkfall ruins all other games.  Yet at the same time can't keep a pop to keep the lights on!

The strangest paradox.

Not this Darkfall.

Reply #7

The strangest paradox.

Not this Darkfall.

Your right, this Darkfall does keep a population.
Chunder McBushpig and Chunder Struck

Reply #8

The strangest paradox.

Not this Darkfall.

Your right, this Darkfall does keep a population.

Only keeps dumb cunts like you. Must be fun playing from Aus with 500 ping.

Hahahahha
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #9

Only keeps dumb cunts like you. Must be fun playing from Aus with 500 ping.

Hahahahha

Dumb cunt. HAHAHAHA. You are so funny Big Abbo. 500 ping. HAHAHA. You are the best. You should say fat also. Fat is great fun.

You are the smartest. You just owned him realy hard. HAHAHA.

(and are also apparently completely irony-proof as suggest your like. Impressive)
  • Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 02:48:21 pm by Prokoz