Skip to main content

Topic: Titles: mage hybrid setup? (Read 1430 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Titles: mage hybrid setup?
Reply #45
oh yeah btw I went air scholar and gs, but keep going this is also entertaining as usual

/popcorn

Reply #46
ps i mostly post on these forums when having a shit, riding on the train ect

it doesnt take much time from my day to day schedule  to make a post. sorry it takes you hours write your uninformed nonsense.
You have a shit a ton of times a day then, you should contact a doctor ;)

At least in my post i talk about the game instead of writing the same 1 liner "game is dead"
shitting 3 times a day is healthy. sorry you are a constipated old man who lives in a 3rd world country and only eats rice for dinner. Try adding some fibre.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #47
shitting 3 times a day is healthy.
NA?

Reply #48
shitting 3 times a day is healthy. sorry you are a constipated old man who lives in a 3rd world country and only eats rice for dinner. Try adding some fibre.
Maybe if you are obese and heat 3kg of stuff everyday :D
But, anyway, i'll stop here feeding you (i wouldn't want you to have to shit for a 4th time :D) because i don't want to partecipate furthermore in your efforts of derailing the thread

Reply #49
Maybe if you are obese and heat 3kg of stuff everyday :D
But, anyway, i'll stop here feeding you (i wouldn't want you to have to shit for a 4th time :D) because i don't want to partecipate furthermore in your efforts of derailing the thread
ps i mostly post on these forums when having a shit, riding on the train ect

sorry you have 10iq and dont know what the abbreviation ECT means.

ps anyone named Dario has gotta be a maggot of a man.

on my way to take a shit down your mums throat. brb.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.