Skip to main content

Topic: Alfar Clans sieging Izkand belonging to Jungle Kingdom on Carin 9 PM GMT 6/9. (Read 2529 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Alfar Clans sieging Izkand belonging to Jungle Kingdom on Carin 9 PM GMT 6/9.
Reply #30
expected one more fight, but was fun small siege... :)
all blue alfars have now foothold on carin and are welcome in Izkand! (role play as racewars are implemented in game lol )

Re: Alfar Clans sieging Izkand belonging to Jungle Kingdom on Carin 9 PM GMT 6/9.
Reply #31
Attacking force PoV
https://youtu.be/0wPodUZ6QsI

Reply #32
hahah best vid

Reply #33
all blue alfars have now foothold on carin and are welcome in Izkand! (role play as racewars are implemented in game lol )

half of carin has painkillers and tfk alfars since day one, so i dont know what you mean. JK is only human clan on carin aka Alfar lands.
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Dragon Empire SG
Help defend the Humanlands! Join us!
Are you the Dragon Hero of Legends?

Reply #34
Attacking force PoV
https://youtu.be/0wPodUZ6QsI

i scout 4 times with my crafter i never lived long enough to make it to that pool pit to see your main army lol GG
Ingame names
Dragon Empire SG

Reply #35
No preparation
No leadership
City left unbuilt
No spare gear
No strategy

I have no sympathy. You don't deserve to keep that city. I will advise everyone in JK to find a new better clan.

Wasn't aware you had to deserve to own a city in darkfall. Who decides who are worthy? you?
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #36
No preparation
No leadership
City left unbuilt
No spare gear
No strategy

I have no sympathy. You don't deserve to keep that city. I will advise everyone in JK to find a new better clan.

Wasn't aware you had to deserve to own a city in darkfall. Who decides who are worthy? you?

Probably celiah the rainbow prince.

Reply #37
No preparation
No leadership
City left unbuilt
No spare gear
No strategy

Celiah isnt playing, we run the clan for him :D
Ingame names
Dragon Empire SG

Reply #38
No preparation
No leadership
City left unbuilt
No spare gear
No strategy

Celiah isnt playing, we run the clan for him :D

The guy who left an ill girlfriend in the hospital bed to attend a siege InDev!!!

Reply #39
Truth is that city was just a wreck and was obviously used as just a bank and at 5k med a day, if anything scrubs did them a favor getting that expensive bank off their hands.

Reply #40

half of carin has painkillers and tfk alfars since day one, so i dont know what you mean. JK is only human clan on carin aka Alfar lands.
What my clan mate is trying to say is - Scrubs welcome all blue Alfars in our holdings, unlike some who welcome only their allies.
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #41
TFK may of lived there or still do, but Painkillers only went down for villages in the UK/Swedish Timezone of like 8pm (UK/9pm Swedish) Onwards (7:40am writing of this post), as that was our "we're all on time", so we haven't actually been down there much in all honesty, and when we have, we've usually been met by a naked JK and geared TFK, JK was geared when we  first went down there, but TFK are ALWAYS geared in good stuff. :P

Reply #42
Truth is that city was just a wreck and was obviously used as just a bank and at 5k med a day, if anything scrubs did them a favor getting that expensive bank off their hands.
Mycke, for whom are you doing politics now? What clan do you represent now as apparently you can't let go of politics.

Reply #43

Reply #44
No preparation
No leadership
City left unbuilt
No spare gear
No strategy

Celiah isnt playing, we ruin the clan for him :D

fixed.
Just kidding, no one could run a clan worse than Celiah .... maybe DJ ... close call though