Skip to main content

Topic: Alfar Clans sieging Izkand belonging to Jungle Kingdom on Carin 9 PM GMT 6/9. (Read 2115 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Alfar Clans sieging Izkand belonging to Jungle Kingdom on Carin 9 PM GMT 6/9.
Reply #15
Whoever got the biggest blob, Mantra will come and join you :)
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Re: Alfar Clans sieging Izkand belonging to Jungle Kingdom on Carin 9 PM GMT 6/9.
Reply #16
... everyone needs to move to center maps. These stupid islands

Reply #17
Word on the street is that 2 PoB can fuck up an entire siege force. Fear us.

Reply #18
So are you asking for more alfars to come help us since you already way outnumber us?
just bring some battlespikes to knock this cunt out
dodgy bastard

Reply #19
GGWP Maidens.
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #20
Video Footage of the so called small 5 clan alfar alliance hehe we were outgeared out numbered and out skilled since everyone knows most of JK is casual  noobs.

https://youtu.be/1PzCGWScJaE
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Jungle Kingdom Recruiter:
We recruit new players, casuals and actives, relaxed clan
atmosphere discord perferred but not required.

Reply #21
Video Footage of the so called small 5 clan alfar alliance hehe we were outgeared out numbered and out skilled since everyone knows most of JK is casual  noobs.

Why do you say "so called"? we were 18, between all of our clans, I'd say that was the definition of an "alliance of small clans".

Was fun, I think you guys gave up too easily, our clans are not "elite pvp'ers" either, and overall a mixed bunch who just want some fun out of the game.

Anyhow, gf and cya in-game!

Reply #22
No preparation
No leadership
City left unbuilt
No spare gear
No strategy

I have no sympathy. You don't deserve to keep that city. I will advise everyone in JK to find a new better clan.

Reply #23
No preparation
No leadership
City left unbuilt
No spare gear
No strategy

I have no sympathy. You don't deserve to keep that city. I will advise everyone in JK to find a new better clan.

We are casuals, dont expect us to be awesome at our first siege :D that being said the people who are in the clan now are here because they enjoy the relaxed casual playstyle , its not all about pvp for us.
Ingame names

Reply #24

Why do you say "so called"? we were 18, between all of our clans, I'd say that was the definition of an "alliance of small clans".

Was fun, I think you guys gave up too easily, our clans are not "elite pvp'ers" either, and overall a mixed bunch who just want some fun out of the game.

this is a first siege for most of us. all of us dont speak same language on discord lol Video was funny good watch.
Ingame names

Reply #25

this is a first siege for most of us. all of us dont speak same language on discord lol Video was funny good watch.

Truth is we expect you guys to have more numbers we were like 18 vs 16 but expected more like 25 since you had 10-15 yesterday when we raided.

Reply #26
its not all about pvp for us.
Famous last words before clan disappears.

Reply #27
"Just charge In" hahaha best leadership ever Celiah style

Reply #28
"use serruk for defence" Dont know about that as a strategy for defending Izkand.

Reply #29
"use serruk for defence" Dont know about that as a strategy for defending Izkand.

Well we ended up not taking Serruk so it obviously worked :P