Skip to main content

Topic: Alfar Clans sieging Izkand belonging to Jungle Kingdom on Carin 9 PM GMT 6/9. (Read 2522 times) previous topic - next topic

Alfar Clans sieging Izkand belonging to Jungle Kingdom on Carin 9 PM GMT 6/9.
a bunch of 5 or 6 alternate Alfar clans belonging to maybe larger main alfar clans lay 2 large siege stones to Izkand holding of ours on carin.

We seek the help of Human, Dwarf Brudders and elves Clans if they want to help us fight off the dirty Alfars on Carin and make Carin bloodied with Alfar blood.

Msg my toons ingame or pm here if you want to help us
Kenshiro Ryu
Kendra Ryu
Gina Carano
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Dragon Empire SG
Help defend the Humanlands! Join us!
Are you the Dragon Hero of Legends?

Re: Alfar Clans sieging Izkand belonging to Jungle Kingdom on Carin 9 PM GMT 6/9.
Reply #1
yeah sign us up too, since rather than your already larger size clan vs our medium alliance (as demonstrated at the defense) if any alfar clans want to help, message us PK/Nomads/Scrubs/Pilogblue etc :P

edit: wasn't alt clans, they are main clans that sieged you, we're just lower in numbers lol.

Re: Alfar Clans sieging Izkand belonging to Jungle Kingdom on Carin 9 PM GMT 6/9.
Reply #2
yeah sign us up too, since rather than your already larger size clan vs our medium alliance (as demonstrated at the defense) if any alfar clans want to help, message us PK/Nomads/Scrubs/Pilogblue etc :P

edit: wasn't alt clans, they are main clans that sieged you, we're just lower in numbers lol.

trusting the words of an sneaky Alfar is akin to self suicide. We do not know what your evil plot is and i am sure our hated alfar enemy Clans Painkillers and TFK who live on carin will also be helping you.
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Dragon Empire SG
Help defend the Humanlands! Join us!
Are you the Dragon Hero of Legends?

Reply #3
So are you asking for more alfars to come help us since you already way outnumber us?

Reply #4
Some facts:
  • No alt clan was used
  • We sieged on a weekend during EU prime time
  • We sieged on empty, unused, unbuilt holding

GL HF to everyone this evening
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #5
when is it I ll help!

Reply #6
Siegestones go live at 21:00 CET / 8 PM GMT / 3 PM Eastern / noon Pacific
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #7

you re the best i ll contact you

Reply #8
War is here... race war...  let's all have fun and kill each other :)

Reply #9
So are you asking for more alfars to come help us since you already way outnumber us?
Us? What clan is Mycke in now?

• raxx
  • [*]
Reply #10
Raided serruk last night, was met by a siege force xD cant complain of activity atleast

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
There's no jungle on cairn.

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #12
self suicide

As opposed to inflicted suicide by others.

Also, 2 large siege stones is 1 clan. You can drop two stones on cities. Its one for hamlets.
So one clan sieged you, and several other clans were on the field helping...

Anyway, gl hf both sides.
Not sure how i feel about letting everybody know through the forums about siege drops when the removal of system messages was to let the world be more local.
Also sure i will not be logging in to spend 30-40 min riding to the destination (with several gear bags), just to fight in an uncoordinated blob. Only to have to ride back afterwards. Ontop of the part where my respawn point will be simiran, and the attackers will (likely) respawn in simiran (unless they control the fight and the siege stone is actually a better choice because there's time to get healed and gear up)

So ye...unless they actually intend to ally up people...you basicly might aswell not bring more than one bag.
Which means ill spend at least an hour to get in on the action, without any voice coms.
And will likely have to spend as much time to get back.

The local world is working, its just working against player activity right now because there's not something to do everywhere in the world at all times for all lenghts of play.

Reply #13

you re the best i ll contact you

Come and carry me!

Reply #14
Can anybody from PoB contact me in PM on forum\discord? i do not know any name of members....