Skip to main content

Topic: Andruck siege (Read 2238 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Andruck siege
Reply #15
Good fights Enclave, Azm, AMD, Garbage Men, GSC, Good Game, Mooninites.

Really was a fun siege, thanks to all that helped us defend our capital.

I think the numbers were very even overall.
Just my opinion, I don't know the numbers but who cares. Does it matter that much? Are we going to calcul all our stats, gear & enchant to see who got the advantage? It was fun and that's all we are all looking for.

+1

will upload vid tonight
  • Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 05:12:11 am by Roxanna

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #16
I would like to thank Enclave for the siege.   It was great fun and it saved my marriage, cured my disease and brought my cat back from the dead.  Thank god for Enclave.
And grew your dick 2 inches
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #17
We had 33 but couldn't replace anybody who died whereas defenders can just grab another gear bag. Not being able to take down the guard tower caused us to lose to attrition (actually took it down twice but it was getting repaired).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT6567-bu-s
  • Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 07:49:21 am by dread_og

Reply #18
Is DND same as original darkfall now? I see ARAC vs ARAC all over the place. To all people that still belive that DND is different - it's same FFA shit with everyone nutcupping anyone they can without any racial consequences. Same old boring same with same/no future in current form. @Ub3rgames
  • Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 08:01:28 am by wildNothing

Reply #19
Is DND same as original darkfall now? I see ARAC vs ARAC all over the place. To all people that still belive that DND is different - it's same FFA shit with everyone nutcupping anyone they can without any racial consequences. Same old boring same with no future in current form. @Ub3rgames

Well this was mostly regional. Yssam clans fought against mid-map clans. Not everything has to be "race wars" ya forum troll.

Reply #20
Is DND same as original darkfall now? I see ARAC vs ARAC all over the place. To all people that still belive that DND is different - it's same FFA shit with everyone nutcupping anyone they can without any racial consequences. Same old boring same with same/no future in current form. @Ub3rgames
Maybe once the "Racial war" gets implemented by Ub3r, the meta will change.  But what's the point in following some stupid ideal that hasn't even been touched on yet?  Heck, you still aren't punished for being allied to ARACs.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #21
Is DND same as original darkfall now? I see ARAC vs ARAC all over the place. To all people that still belive that DND is different - it's same FFA shit with everyone nutcupping anyone they can without any racial consequences. Same old boring same with no future in current form. @Ub3rgames

Well this was mostly regional. Yssam clans fought against mid-map clans. Not everything has to be "race wars" ya forum troll.

AMD and GM live on yssam now?

Also funny how Russians helped enclave after being morning sieged by them. DF politics are retarded.

Reply #22

Again - indeed not everything has to be "race wars". That's why we have war declarations and ARAC clans. But current implementation of ARAC alliances (no race penalty and long term consequences), siege area setting, villages with lawless areas - if it stays this way @Ub3rgames can simply remove alignment. As all of this things are implemented in a way to bypass alignment. Fuck this shit. They advertised the game as a completely different product.

Reply #23
this is qq not drama

I am disapointed

Also funny how Russians helped enclave after being morning sieged by them. DF politics are retarded.
[/quote]

best politics mate
  • Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 08:57:28 am by Roxanna

Reply #24

Not saying every single clan fits but I thought Enclave/Azm (Yssam) vs Horde/Maidens (mid-map) was a good summary. If you want to nitpick then I guess you're right. All I know is it was a 30+ vs 30+ and it was fun but some of you just like nitpicking.

Reply #25

Not saying every single clan fits but I thought Enclave/Azm (Yssam) vs Horde/Maidens (mid-map) was a good summary. If you want to nitpick then I guess you're right. All I know is it was a 30+ vs 30+ and it was fun but some of you just like nitpicking.
Or maybe next time think before you say something and you wont have to cry to mommy that people point obvious bullshit in your words.

• rmr
  • [*]
Reply #26
Besides good fight there was another thing that made me laugh - Mantra's "Hey dont attack me guys, i'm here to help you!"   :))

Reply #27
Or maybe next time think before you say something and you wont have to cry to mommy that people point obvious bullshit in your words.

You don't even play and you say the same shit about "race wars" in every thread. This version has the strongest alignment system and a ton of blue racial clans but it's not going to be the full faction vs faction game that you want. Shut up about it already.

Reply #28
We had 33 but couldn't replace anybody who died whereas defenders can just grab another gear bag. Not being able to take down the guard tower caused us to lose to attrition (actually took it down twice but it was getting repaired).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT6567-bu-s

haha nice vid, yeah logistic were lacking

omg at the end go east lol hehe sneaking with your mount :)

take your shield out to take less dmg when running away use rage too

dont bother with people on forum too :)

Reply #29
it's not going to be the full faction vs faction game that you want.
No, I don't want this game to become full faction vs faction game. So it was no coincidence you made up stuff in your previous post. This is your thing I guess - to oversimplify things. Maybe it's the only way you can perceive the world to deal with it. Sad.
  • Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 10:22:01 am by wildNothing