Skip to main content

Topic: Coming back (Read 268 times) previous topic - next topic

• Khor
  • [*][*][*]
Coming back
Hello

So it's been a few months and Ive seen a lot of development's been coming along slowly but surely.

Got a bit of free time so I though why not.

Ive been playing pretty solo so far so am looking for a clan to join up, Im a human, name's Xambu Vax.

Hit me up here or ingame with some propositions.

xx

Re: Coming back
Reply #1
what do you want a blue peter badge?
dodgy bastard

Reply #2

So it's been a few months and Ive seen a lot of development's been coming along slowly but surely.

df development stopped in ~2010. This dnd patches is not development,its some kind of tweaks or mad experiments.
So df lost 8 years for nothing,what u expect now??? enjoy "new" photoshop schools
  • Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 10:17:11 pm by huem vzhopu po pizde

• Khor
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #3
Yea not really my problem if you lot are still a bunch of sad and sorry fucking idiots.

It is, and always has been a big problem for the game though, your attitude throughout the years, yet you're all still so thick to realize it, even after all this time.

Already got a few offers in and out of game, so hmm yea, enjoy your lonely depression.

xx
  • Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 09:56:45 am by Khor

Reply #4
Welcome back. Hope you have fun :)
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #5
Yea not really my problem if you lot are still a bunch of sad and sorry fucking idiots.

It is, and always has been a big problem for the game though, your attitude throughout the years, yet you're all still so thick to realize it, even after all this time.

Already got a few offers in and out of game, so hmm yea, enjoy your lonely depression.

xx
Sadly i could put only a single like on your post or i would have given you 4 or 5 :D