Skip to main content

Topic: Apautan Siege (Read 991 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Apautan Siege
Reply #15
may be may be

Reply #16
what about online at middle map? thinking about return... but game still dead as i know;/
p.s. fortnite best game :D
Dead, yes
So hurry up and burn out on fortnight and get GSC back in here
begging for players to login is never a good sign
dodgy bastard

Reply #17
what about online at middle map? thinking about return... but game still dead as i know;/

Cant be that dead if I chased Rigan with 3 randoms at one of the more remote dungeon entrances in dwarf lands yesterday. EU prime time is ok and east coast prime time is ok as well.

Reply #18
rofl,siege looks like regular pvp day in "dead" 2012 df,or even worse.

Reply #19
rofl,siege looks like regular pvp day in "dead" 2012 df,or even worse.

Did you know there was a re-release of Darkfall that had combat identical to 2012 Darkfall? Did you play it? Nope. Are you going to play it? Nope. Now shut up. You'd be getting dunked in that too and crying.

Reply #20
trash tiers vs trash tiers nothing  video worthy to see here folks

What's your tier ranking in Rise of Agon? Oh wait, you act like you were good at Darkfall 2012 but you're too afraid to play Rise of Agon so you troll the New Dawn forums.

congrats you have joined the forum legends such as mycke, ivar, toblin etc for massive, MASSIVE stupidity.

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #21

What's your tier ranking in Rise of Agon? Oh wait, you act like you were good at Darkfall 2012 but you're too afraid to play Rise of Agon so you troll the New Dawn forums.

congrats you have joined the forum legends such as mycke, ivar, toblin etc for massive, MASSIVE stupidity.

The fact you dont see yourself and your buddy Pat as the sources of most massive stupidity is the real irony here.

Reply #22
Apautan's siege MVP was..the Orkish Guardtower.

The Pirate King, Blaine.

Reply #23
trash tiers and broken magic = mega nothing

Reply #24
that s why no one was around...
contact me if you need an extra joker next time guys!

Reply #25
ofcourse nobody around,yassam looks like abandoned hole,nobody needs anything in this game,you can free farm yassam because its empty safezone. This siege of 10 vs 10 fanboys is just big joke.
Thx localbanks,idiots.

Reply #26
not seige videos looks 100x better in "dead" dfo lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlSt52W2hjg

Reply #27
not seige videos looks 100x better in "dead" dfo lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlSt52W2hjg

Sped up video with horrible music, are you kidding me? The kid is also barely raying so he's not even doing the PvP meta right, just dunking trash tiers with fire spells and wall of force mostly, lol.

Reply #28

The fact you dont see yourself and your buddy Pat as the sources of most massive stupidity is the real irony here.

My eyes are bleeding, hilarious how can even make a statement on stupidity considering you died to ONLY battlespikes in a duel. Its a wonder you can breathe without a life support machine. #woofwoofwoof

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #29
Dead, no
Low pop, yes

But the logic is interesting... If everyone who complained the game is dead played, the game wouldn't be dead. So hurry up and burn out on fortnight and get GSC back in here
This is true. However, once everyone who complained the game is dead came back, the forum warriors acting like they're king of the hill right now would move to remote parts of the world or go back to finish their racial quest lines until the complainers quit due to low population.

Once more content and new player retention is added, you might actually be onto something. Until then, same shit different era
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)