Topic: Reduce book weight (Read 132 times) previous topic - next topic

Reduce book weight
5kg each is lame

Re: Reduce book weight
Reply #1
books is really important in a game with 20 players

Reply #2
I cant carry all this paper home, my hands hurt already, thug life...

Reply #3
No, the weight is good. It strikes a good balance between reward over time and having to return to bank to drop off loot.
Did you know you can ignore toxic posters, stopping the forum from showing you the text of their posts? Starving trolls eventually move on. Please don't feed the trolls.

Reply #4
No, the weight is good. It strikes a good balance between reward over time and having to return to bank to drop off loot.
you can continiu farm with overweight,since game is empty safezone

Reply #5
Overweight is actually very good feature.I killed dwarf with 4k wood,but cant loot him because it will take ~10 minutes.So,he not going to drop his wood to bank,he better run with overweight because its hard to loot him lol,gg. He will continiu to chop wood untill he have 100000k wood or something.
  • Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 12:16:59 am by huem vzhopu po pizde

Reply #6
Overweight is actually very good feature.I killed dwarf with 4k wood,but cant loot him because it will take ~10 minutes.So,he not going to drop his wood to bank,he better run with overweight because its hard to loot him lol,gg. He will continiu to chop wood untill he have 100000k wood or something.

I think the problem is you, have you been iq tested recently?

Reply #7

I think the problem is you, have you been iq tested recently?
says the guy who got flawlessed by battlespikes 1v1 LOL
dodgy bastard

Reply #8
You do realise you need not loot a heavy stack all at once, right?
You can loot it in smaller stacks just like splitting a stack from you bank into your backpack.