Skip to main content

Topic: Yassam War started! (Read 1322 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Yassam War started!
Reply #30
The siege wasn't outside of your siege window. When we dropped the siege we weren't prompted that it was outside of your siege window, so it was within the window that you set.

BTW. The wardeck only cost 49k and the siege itself only cost us 30k. Seems like being a single holding ARAC clan isn't viable in this version.

Strange that wager was only 30k, i do not remember any changes for the wager cost for arac clans. But still we fucked with prime time windows. We had same since InDev and not changed it, so we are bad in this way)

Reply #31
nobody will play on yasam because of local banks and no recall.
I can farm yassam allday long and dont bank my loot,because yassam is like empty safezone now,gg.

Reply #32
now look at real yassam without local banks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlSt52W2hjg

Reply #33
The siege wasn't outside of your siege window. When we dropped the siege we weren't prompted that it was outside of your siege window, so it was within the window that you set.

BTW. The wardeck only cost 49k and the siege itself only cost us 30k. Seems like being a single holding ARAC clan isn't viable in this version.

Strange that wager was only 30k, i do not remember any changes for the wager cost for arac clans. But still we fucked with prime time windows. We had same since InDev and not changed it, so we are bad in this way)

I don't think that the wager was cheap due to you guys being ARAC. I think it's because we have so many holdings.

The Pirate King, Blaine.

Reply #34
dnd devs doing things against last players,and now they wonder why everything is empty.Or they dont care?? Stupid things and hardcore is different things. nobody needs 2 hours riding gameplay

Reply #35
destroy style has arrived to save the thread with his ramblings.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #36

I don't think that the wager was cheap due to you guys being ARAC. I think it's because we have so many holdings.

Part of the ARAC changes, seiging a ARAC clan was lowered to 10%? of the standard cost. I forget the exact number I remember them saying it's significant

Reply #37

Part of the ARAC changes, seiging a ARAC clan was lowered to 10%? of the standard cost. I forget the exact number I remember them saying it's significant

War dec costs are cheaper for arac but siege cost varies on holding and how built it is as well as if the sieging clan owns a holding.

Reply #38
Are all those holdings actually vacant or is that a come-attack-us joke? There are so many empty ones around these days.  I don't get to Yssam as a solo player and we have no political map to look up. * I havent seen Russians mid-map for weeks now so I thought you guys all quit.

• Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 02:43:44 am by Crisply Vague

Reply #39
Hm, seems enclave decided not to fight us and dropped offhour siege on Apautan. Brave kids)
this is the only thing those loosers can do. too scared to get a fight

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #40
now look at real yassam without local banks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlSt52W2hjg

Blackbolt magic and sidestep all day ?
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #41
Lol Enclave Apautan Siege wager was only 7 500 gold

Reply #42

it should have been zero, not only are you a racial enemy with negative allignment, but ARAC. I can't believe the Ub3r communication has been missleading!!!

Reply #43
This is the consequence of being a red clan, get rekt.
dodgy bastard

Reply #44

god this game is retarded

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69