Skip to main content

Topic: Yassam War started! (Read 1323 times) previous topic - next topic

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Yassam War started!
Reply #15
You can siege clan outside of prime time for +6h for extra price.
So our pritime was set to 22, but siege will go live at 4 a.m Europe time, it is 5-6 morning for Russia)
ah ok
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #16
So our pritime was set to 22, but siege will go live at 4 a.m Europe time, it is 5-6 morning for Russia)

No, you cant get sieged outside of primetime. You set the start of your primetime in the conquest window. Since you have 22:00 gmt set it means they are able to siege you until 6:00 gmt. Change your primetime to 16:00 gmt or something like that if you dont want na time sieges.

Reply #17
Yah.

Timer is in GMT. Siegewindow is 5+3h
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #18

No, you cant get sieged outside of primetime. You set the start of your primetime in the conquest window. Since you have 22:00 gmt set it means they are able to siege you until 6:00 gmt. Change your primetime to 16:00 gmt or something like that if you dont want na time sieges.

lol mantra. It seems like its your fault setting your siege window into NA playtimes.

Didnt The Horde did the same to prevent sieges from EU clans ?
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #19
lol mantra. It seems like its your fault setting your siege window into NA playtimes.

Seems so, we have missed that time set by GMT, i was sure it is French time)

But, still it is sound not clear for me:
Clan prime time and vulnerability windows
One of the most attrition inducing factor we've witnessed in Darkfall's history are off-hour sieges. This is our attempt at solving the problem.
The intent is to give defenders control over when they can be attacked, while still leaving some leeway for the attackers.
- A day will now be cut in 3 windows:
    - Invulnerability window:
        - Lasts 12 hours.
        - Holdings cannot be sieged.
     - A vulnerability window:
        - Lasts 6 hours.
        - Sieges behave as pre-patch.
- A soft vulnerability window after the vulnerability window:
        - Lasts 6 hours.
        - Siege wagers are increased.

• MKH
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #20

Well this is stupid system🤦

@Ub3rgames why on earth you made it that holding  can be sieged off set window for any price? This was bad on every DF version but on this with local banking this is just stupid.
Viil Taja

Reply #21
It's actually only 8 hours of vulnerability window
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #22
Anyway. What time showed in conquest. Time for BINDSTONE or SIEGE STONES?

UW conquest was so much easy to read....

Reply #23
Anyway. What time showed in conquest. Time for BINDSTONE or SIEGE STONES?

UW conquest was so much easy to read....

Its the bindstone. Same as in UW...
But there needs to be more information about the primetime window etc. ingame for sure.

I think the patchnotes you postet are older. Its 8hours now.

Reply #24

Seems so, we have missed that time set by GMT, i was sure it is French time)

But, still it is sound not clear for me:
Clan prime time and vulnerability windows
One of the most attrition inducing factor we've witnessed in Darkfall's history are off-hour sieges. This is our attempt at solving the problem.
The intent is to give defenders control over when they can be attacked, while still leaving some leeway for the attackers.
- A day will now be cut in 3 windows:
    - Invulnerability window:
        - Lasts 12 hours.
        - Holdings cannot be sieged.
     - A vulnerability window:
        - Lasts 6 hours.
        - Sieges behave as pre-patch.
- A soft vulnerability window after the vulnerability window:
        - Lasts 6 hours.
        - Siege wagers are increased.
Conclusion: You're extremely unintelligent.
dodgy bastard

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #25

@Ub3rgames why on earth you made it that holding  can be sieged off set window for any price? This was bad on every DF version but on this with local banking this is just stupid.
You get 16 hours of protection. How on earth is that any worse than any other version of darkfall? And please explain how it's compounded by local banking because I'd really like to know.
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

• MKH
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #26

You get 16 hours of protection. How on earth is that any worse than any other version of darkfall? And please explain how it's compounded by local banking because I'd really like to know.

Well first, there is many sort of information going on here and some says it's 12 hours window you can be attacked if you pay extra and get +6 hours to set window. Other says 5 hour window and you can pay for extra 3 hours. So if first is correct then it's bad system since you can be sieged off hours for your holding. If the latter is correct then it's OK. And I think they said they gonna revamp whole siege system when they get to it so in that regard the 8 hour siege window is OK for now.

Secondly why it's worse in this version with local banking than before is because you loose your bank access when you loose your holding. Ain't sure did the bank get xfered to nearest chaos bank or NPC but  if you loose your holding with off hour siege and at the same time loose your access to your stuff it's way more punishing and there for its even more annoying to loose with out even being able to defend yuor holding.
  • Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 06:36:07 pm by MKH
Viil Taja

Reply #27
The siege wasn't outside of your siege window. When we dropped the siege we weren't prompted that it was outside of your siege window, so it was within the window that you set.

BTW. The wardeck only cost 49k and the siege itself only cost us 30k. Seems like being a single holding ARAC clan isn't viable in this version.

The Pirate King, Blaine.

Reply #28
Sieges should begin 3 - 7 days after being dropped, and not 24h. I think that would be a good starting point with conquest changes.

Reply #29
The stones + shard cost more now, so the total was still over 200k.

Also mantra, how the fuck did you not set your windows? Or, were you hiding from other EU clans? Just drink some coffee and wake up early. We hope to see you there.