Skip to main content

Topic: champion disappears (Read 232 times) previous topic - next topic

champion disappears
if champion mob disappears to teleport to different location (because it's outside of spawn, or underwater or whatever other reason) it reappears as a normal mob.

Re: champion disappears
Reply #1
stop exploiting

Reply #2
Not really, the only thing inconsistent after some status modifiers is the red ring. It sometimes disappears but the monster is still textually marked as champion and drops proper loot.

Reply #3
if champion mob disappears to teleport to different location (because it's outside of spawn, or underwater or whatever other reason) it reappears as a normal mob.

If it falls in water it respawn as champion and health loss is persisted

Reply #4

Maybe they fixed it? Between me reporting it two weeks ago, and you, posting now? Have it occurred to you? What are you, a virgin running through forums to "like" and "unlike" someones post from two weeks before? Fucking hell, what a bitch, incredible.

Reply #5

Maybe they fixed it? Between me reporting it two weeks ago, and you, posting now? Have it occurred to you? What are you, a virgin running through forums to "like" and "unlike" someones post from two weeks before? Fucking hell, what a bitch, incredible.
Hey son of bitch its been like that from day one. Shit head I use mobile so finger slipped to the wrong button.

Reply #6

Hey son of bitch its been like that from day one. Shit head I use mobile so finger slipped to the wrong button.
Right.. lol. You got exposed. So butt hurt. Looking for my two weeks old messages to like them and dislike them.. god, that's sad.

Reply #7

Hey son of bitch its been like that from day one. Shit head I use mobile so finger slipped to the wrong button.
Right.. lol. You got exposed. So butt hurt. Looking for my two weeks old messages to like them and dislike them.. my god that's sad.

confirmed we have an insecure forum warrior who get affected when proven wrong.