Skip to main content

Topic: Current Active Clan List / Dead Clans (Read 2581 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Current Active Clan List / Dead Clans
Reply #30
add Painkillers to the actives xD

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #31
hehe, I don't know Ivar, don't think I ever played with him, but good lord I feel you Machinist. In many clans there are guys like the one you described - burden to the team (not because of their pvp skills). When they show up chances of you winning the fight drop down drastically. They never shut up, they think their "enthusiasm" will make them look better somehow. They die all the time, they never see their mistakes, they never improve because of it. It's never them, there is always some other reason.

Brain dead, deluded, insecure 30+ virgins that from time to time make you mute yourself and bang your head against the wall as you are not used to company of such losers. Even if you try to help them at the beginning soon enough you realize it's impossible - their defense mechanisms are so strong, they can't be helped. At the end you just avoid them.

Thank you @Machinist , I needed that. :)
Ivar wasn't the greatest but none of our leadership has ever been the type to trash anyone for it and I still encouraged him during fights even if his build was half done due to flipping through titles. I legitimately think a duel between him and Mycke would actually be a good fight and it might even help them but Ivar turned into a ninja the last couple weeks I was playing which is why we would joke that he's been getting "so much pvp".

The guy is such a moron he tried telling @inkarnation  it was very possible to play an effective mage by scripting EVERY offensive spell on one button and just keep slamming it and constantly rotating them to be able to mimic the simplicity of playing a melee/archer as a mage.

When I heard that, I knew there was no point and I think many others thought the same
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #32
Lol @ machinist getting mycke level triggered. Haha. "Gloves are off". LoL.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #33
from the first few times i met ivar i knew he was a special case, me and wiz would have to take turns replying to him and going afk in turns because he never shut the fuck up, we recruited him because he made a good mycke thread but he really didnt have much more going for him

my highlight of knowing him is when i make a post that says the ui could be improved because i cant bind ctrl alt mousewheel or bind leans and parry to a hotbar slot, guy replies with how to do some complicated shit to have ''burst'' keys by autoswitching hotbars then comes in channel all proud going ''HAHAHHA WHERES MY THANK YOU INKARN? HEY INKARN? WHERES MY THANKS DUDE????'' or when he died 5 times in a row on a pvp trip (without us wiping, in like 3 villages) i kept looting him and ended up just keeping the important shit because i knew hed die again 2 minutes later
thanks for the silverbranch/r60 btw
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #34
I forgot about that day. In fact you can see it in the one pvp video Bowjob made where Ivar is pretty much naked and you told him you had his bag again, lol
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #35
Sad you dont remember that I followed them into their house and the door shut, probably blocked it out since you didnt want to do it. Very Sad

Yea yea yea yea i remember and ron weasley flew past on his broom stick with his dick out.

Lol @ machinist getting mycke level triggered. Haha. "Gloves are off". LoL.

Hes had a little chip on his shoulder ever since he the left the clan when everyone went inactive to chill/real life in the summer or play other games, when playing with him i didnt really say anything and let him on get on with it, i even worked with him as a clan member, its funny i made him change his little sarcastic smug forum sig aimed at BK and SKD which he basically did for no reason with my posts.

You mistake getting triggered for not being a fat old beta weasel pussy like yourself, the glove was carefully removed and my #SAVAGE tattoo on my hand was in full display as i typed out my response, in the words of the great famous philosopher jamie vardy, chat shit, get banged.
  • Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 01:59:07 am by Machinist

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #36
3 unlettered, foaming at the mouth wall of text responses, one after the other. Definitely triggered. Lol.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #37
3 unlettered, foaming at the mouth wall of text responses, one after the other. Definitely triggered. Lol.
At least his posts get points across. Yours just point out stupid shit like "Oh look at these guys making forum posts. I have nothing to contribute but want so badly to be a part of this so let me point things out and look cool."

Maybe you should take the time you spend here to learn to translate time zones so you don't look like that much of an idiot when you come on here crying about a clan taking holdings from you at 4am

Reply #38
At least his posts get points across. Yours just point out stupid shit like "Oh look at these guys making forum posts. I have nothing to contribute but want so badly to be a part of this so let me point things out and look cool."

Maybe you should take the time you spend here to learn to translate time zones so you don't look like that much of an idiot when you come on here crying about a clan taking holdings from you at 4am
If you think I'm gonna waste my time arguing with some idiot that make up random shit and refuse to be corrected you need to think again. Go piss and moan some more with mycke, that's more on your level.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #39
hehe, I don't know Ivar, don't think I ever played with him, but good lord I feel you Machinist. In many clans there are guys like the one you described - burden to the team (not because of their pvp skills). When they show up chances of you winning the fight drop down drastically. They never shut up, they think their "enthusiasm" will make them look better somehow. They die all the time, they never see their mistakes, they never improve because of it. It's never them, there is always some other reason.

Brain dead, deluded, insecure 30+ virgins that from time to time make you mute yourself and bang your head against the wall as you are not used to company of such losers. Even if you try to help them at the beginning soon enough you realize it's impossible - their defense mechanisms are so strong, they can't be helped. At the end you just avoid them.

Ivar wasn't the greatest but none of our leadership has ever been the type to trash anyone for it and I still encouraged him during fights even if his build was half done due to flipping through titles. I legitimately think a duel between him and Mycke would actually be a good fight and it might even help them but Ivar turned into a ninja the last couple weeks I was playing which is why we would joke that he's been getting "so much pvp".

The guy is such a moron he tried telling @inkarnation  it was very possible to play an effective mage by scripting EVERY offensive spell on one button and just keep slamming it and constantly rotating them to be able to mimic the simplicity of playing a melee/archer as a mage.

When I heard that, I knew there was no point and I think many others thought the same

You really should duel me if you think me and ivar is a good fight, no offense to the guy but its not even a fight between me and him, which is why you are dodging because you know im pretty likely to beat you.

That's the whole reason ive challenged you ink and abbo and not so much ivar, because you guys might be a challenge, and then again give how you all dodge so much, probably not.
  • Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 06:42:51 pm by Mycke

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #40

You really should duel me if you think me and ivar is a good fight, no offense to the guy but its not even a fight between me and him, which is why you are dodging because you know im pretty likely to beat you.

That's the whole reason ive challenged you ink and abbo and not so much ivar, because you guys might be a challenge, and then again give how you all dodge so much, probably not.
Fair enough ill be there, not sure ill win but finally one of the big mouths is actually willing to duel me.

@SomeBK  Edit: Actually can we do it Thurs at 6pm thats better for me?

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #41

If you think I'm gonna waste my time arguing with some idiot that make up random shit and refuse to be corrected you need to think again. Go piss and moan some more with mycke, that's more on your level.
You really have issues remembering things don't you?
Our core that stil actively plays are mainly EU. Sorry to tell you but we are not gonna attend 5 in the morning sieges. Simply isn't gonna happen. Which you already knew of course. Enjoy Spiderfang.
Geee, I wonder how Enclave was able to siege at 5am?

It's sad how easy it is to own you scrubs with your own shit

Reply #42
No, what is sad is how bad at trolling you are. Barely toddler level.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #43
I have no rebuttal because I'm incapable of forming an argument so I'll just dig up an overused one liner from my buddy Mycke.

Reply #44
I have no rebuttal because I'm incapable of forming an argument so I'll just dig up an overused one liner from my buddy Mycke.
you forgot the @ machinist @ inkarnation @ everyone; come see how hard and cool I am!!
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ