Skip to main content

Topic: Current Active Clan List / Dead Clans (Read 2985 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Current Active Clan List / Dead Clans
Reply #15
We're almost listed as dead but everyone complains we camp mid villages and ruin the game ?? I'm confuse

It's why I made my signature. We (skd) didnt have enough guys online to compete for mid map VCPs or Ruby VCPs because the clan was going inactive but guys were saying game is dead in comm's. Like wut? Can't be both.

@SuperSaiyan Nomads are active I run into them all the time.

And it's a legit question -Why do you always attempt these stupid troll posts dressed up as legitimate concerns? You're like a well-spoken Pat. You never ever remotely come close to posting the truth, like how you have INK's sub red clan listed as inactive when it never had more than three guys in it at any time and you knew that.

Edit- or scrubs clan that you also know is wyx sub-clan with Ajax.

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #16
We're almost listed as dead but everyone complains we camp mid villages and ruin the game ?? I'm confuse

It's why I made my signature. We (skd) didnt have enough guys online to compete for mid map VCPs or Ruby VCPs because the clan was going inactive but guys were saying game is dead in comm's. Like wut? Can't be both.

And it's a legit question -Why do you always attempt these stupid troll posts dressed up as legitimate concerns? You're like a well-spoken Pat. You never ever remotely come close to posting the truth, like how you have INK's sub red clan listed as inactive when it never had more than three guys in it at any time and you knew that.

That must be a selfie because your the guy who attempted to move his entire bank in one shot alone, got jumped and killed, the guy DC'd why trying to loot it, then with multiple people online and very close ( I was literally a minute ride away) you ran over to your corpse and attempted to log out in the same spot. That guy logged back in, and lol kills you.

I started telling people don't pull "a tyson" remember ?....one of the dumbest moves I've seen in game. I would go ahead and stfu lol. I hadn't said anything about it to this point because I kind of feel bad for you.

Edit- @Wyverex hey poor choice of words on my part. Just meant you guys shouldn't be listed inactive.
  • Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 12:48:16 pm by Ivar_theBoneless

Reply #17
Scrubs is not a sub-clan ;)
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #18

That must be a selfie because your the guy who attempted to move his entire bank in one shot alone, got jumped and killed, the guy DC'd why trying to loot it, then with multiple people online and very close ( I was literally a minute ride away) you ran over to your corpse and attempted to log out in the same spot. That guy logged back in, and lol kills you.

I started telling people don't pull "a tyson" remember ?....one of the dumbest moves I've seen in game. I would go ahead and stfu lol. I hadn't said anything about it to this point because I kind of feel bad for you.

Edit- @Wyverex hey poor choice of words on my part. Just meant you guys shouldn't be listed inactive.

ok gloves are off, feel bad for me hahaha, is one of the shittest ND pvp players of all time actually flaming me right now?

hey guys i am in a team fight at a village! watch me knife power attack people while i am being fireballed in the back and juggled to death or melee'd in the back, hehehehe! i will wait in this house with daggers crouching very sneaky for someone to come in this house and heal (? wtf ?) while my team fights outside, but i will tell everyone on comms this is what i am doing as everyone is dying outside fighting, look how useful i am hehehehe!

o snap i lost a gear bag but i didnt have chance to do any damage because of my little t-rex arms holding my daggers but i got a gank off before i went 100 to 0 in 5 seconds, i was very useful, was it any fucking wonder people didnt want to do villages with players like you on the team?

i know the clan wasnt elitist but having people like you turn up, it was like having 1/5th of a player, thats why we lost fights we actually outnumbered people in because you arent there, mentality, physically or even spiritually, putting a nodding duck on the keyboard spamming one key would be more useful (and no its not the key to press a dagger power attack).

we was usually mage heavy and your a melee who is supposed to push and get close range and you bought zero threat to whoever we fought in team fight, it was like having a group with a backbone made of jelly, it was like you was a non existent entity sucked into the void when the fight happened.

now you can change your sig to "i was that bad at darkfall i actually depressed the people i played with into inactivity when i pvp'd with them then left the clan and started chatting a pile of shit on the daily."

it was 30% of my bank and its called not giving a shit, thats why i said it on comms instantly when it happened, not everyone is a 40 year old virgin dagger user who can do 15 trips back and forth with items, playing postman all day and night then actually seeing it as a fun meaningful game mechanic.

the reason i didnt even ask for back up when my alt died or accept your offer of help when you was 1-2 tiles away was because your fucking useless and my naked alt would probably be more effective than you in a pvp situation without you there, if anything you would get in its way.

p.s it was better when i moved my ENTIRE bank to ghana and got jumped outside bel melek by a lux arcana waiting, thankfully i spawned 20 mounts and he couldnt kill me, i am a hardcore player in every single sense of the word, shout out to that guy, thats how much i value pixels in this game.

p.s.s you even fucking killed me at the aradoth siege when i was coming out of the main entrance in a wall of force running towards half our siege force and i required healing and you know you did as you bought it up on comms, i bit my lip on that one as well and laughed it off, but god damn get some glasses ya handicapped motherfucker.
  • Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 08:19:22 pm by Machinist

Reply #19

ok gloves are off, feel bad for me hahaha, is one of the shittest ND pvp players of all time actually flaming me right now?

hey guys i am in a team fight at a village! watch me knife power attack people while i am being fireballed in the back and juggled to death or melee'd in the back, hehehehe! i will wait in this house with daggers crouching very sneaky for someone to come in this house and heal (? wtf ?) while my team fights outside, but i will tell everyone on comms this is what i am doing as everyone is dying outside fighting, look how useful i am hehehehe!

o snap i lost a gear bag but i didnt have chance to do any damage because of my little t-rex arms holding my daggers but i got a gank off before i went 100 to 0 in 5 seconds, i was very useful, was it any fucking wonder people didnt want to do villages with players like you on the team?

i know the clan wasnt elitist but having people like you turn up, it was like having 1/5th of a player, thats why we lost fights we actually outnumbered people in because you arent there, mentality, physically or even spiritually, putting a nodding duck on the keyboard spamming one key would be more useful (and no its not the key to press a dagger power attack).

we was usually mage heavy and your a melee who is supposed to push and get close range and you bought zero threat to whoever we fought in team fight, it was like having a group with a backbone made of jelly, it was like you was a non existent entity sucked into the void when the fight happened.

now you can change your sig to "i was that bad at darkfall i actually depressed the people i played with into inactivity when i pvp'd with them then left the clan and started chatting a pile of shit on the daily."

it was 30% of my bank and its called not giving a shit, thats why i said it on comms instantly when it happened, not everyone is a 40 year old virgin dagger user who can do 15 trips back and forth with items, playing postman all day and night then actually seeing it as a fun meaningful game mechanic.

the reason i didnt even ask for back up when my alt died or accept your offer of help when you was 1-2 tiles away was because your fucking useless and my naked alt would probably be more effective than you in a pvp situation without you there, if anything you would get in its way.

p.s it was better when i moved my ENTIRE bank to ghana and got jumped outside bel melek by a lux arcana waiting, thankfully i spawned 20 mounts and he couldnt kill me, i am a hardcore player in every single sense of the word, shout out to that guy, thats how much i value pixels in this game.

p.s.s you even fucking killed me at the aradoth siege when i was coming out of the main entrance in a wall of force running towards half our siege force and i required healing and you know you did as you bought it up on comms, i bit my lip on that one as well and laughed it off, but god damn get some glasses ya handicapped motherfucker.

lol's that's a lot of words in there triggered.

If it was 30% of your bank it was the last 30% because you didn't have a gear set to your name and was pulling stuff out of the clan Bank. And if you had been backing up parrying instead of jumping up and down like your selfie pick with your back to them I wouldn't have shot you in the face and attempted to heal you instead.
  • Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 08:39:23 pm by Ivar_theBoneless

Reply #20

lol's that's a lot of words in there triggered.

If it was 30% of your bank it was the last 30% because you didn't have a gear set to your name and was pulling stuff out of the clan Bank. And if you had been backing up parrying instead of jumping up and down like your selfie pick with your back to them I wouldn't have shot you in the face and attempted to heal you instead.

Its alot of fact. Alot of people was pulling shit out the clan bank as thats what we did group farming for captain daggers and i could never be bothered to farm thick leather, move items or log in much when the game was dying, i could have alot on the other end of the game world but it means nothing due to shitty local banking.

You dont even have heals on your bar just dagger related abilities and gank.

How the fuck can i jump up and down in a wall of force you spasm it sucks you in, just check your target before you use your bow for the first time in your life on a target you can actually hit for once. The give away should be the green writing and the fact i am not attacking you. Sorry that jumping up and down made your character equip a bow and press left click multiple times on me, it was clearly my bad.

Yea i will backpeddle away parrying on low health when i am running to my team with no enemy players on me because... yea you pvp like that dont you. Do i need to parry the enemy and my own team/siegeforce then in both directions while backpeddling? I will work on my alfar growing a 2nd pair of arms to achieve this feat so i am safe from players like you in the future even though there are probably no players quite as special. #30%=100%
  • Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 09:12:45 pm by Machinist

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #21
If he dodges heals, he also dodges attacks?
I mean...i land most of my shots when my opponent is backpeddling into a blob.
It also makes for the easiest come hither target, with enough time (because its slow AF) to act on it.

Reply #22
It also makes for the easiest come hither target, with enough time (because its slow AF) to act on it.

I didn't read what he said Iol, I  was just reminding him that he should probably pause and hesitate before calling people potato on the forums here when he pulled one of the more boneheaded moves I've seen in game.  It wouldn't have mattered if he was backing up, it was during aradoth Siege in the tunnels which was a total cluster fuck of pixels.
  • Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 01:19:42 am by Ivar_theBoneless

Reply #23

I didn't read what he said Iol, I  was just reminding him that he should probably pause and hesitate before calling people potato on the forums here when he pulled one of the more boneheaded moves I've seen in game.  It wouldn't have mattered if he was backing up, it was during aradoth Siege in the tunnels which was a total cluster fuck of pixels.

This is how ivar copes with reality and keeps himself mentality stable along with his dribbling in check, he blocks out information like a hillary voter in his one way conversation and doesnt even bother to read peoples responses or use his brain to think, hes shut off, its probably why he struggles to process information and actually react in video games, you would find this out if you played with him. The fact he was sitting in a house by the village cap roleplaying with daggers waiting for enemies to enter it instead of grouping or fighting was frankly bizarre.

Politically as well i had to laugh at why he kept moaning about trump on comms because he had sand in his vagina about something he did that day which would probably be like stopping a uni sex toilet at a high school or something LOL.

If you think a guy dying on his alt at the time with about 280hp, trying to gear up at a siege to help his clan, losing a few 100k of pixels is a "boneheaded move" while travelling A to B in a lesser video game of the original is some grand loss or mistake, then that shows even more how clueless you are regarding darkfall, its history and the scale of things in this game, on top of how sad it is how serious you take this video game with a probably around 100 actives, I may of done a potato move but you sir are like mycke tier potato on a day to day basis.

Reply #24

This is how ivar copes with reality and keeps himself mentality stable along with his dribbling in check, he blocks out information like a hillary voter in his one way conversation and doesnt even bother to read peoples responses or use his brain to think, hes shut off, its probably why he struggles to process information and actually react in video games, you would find this out if you played with him. The fact he was sitting in a house by the village cap roleplaying with daggers waiting for enemies to enter it instead of grouping or fighting was frankly bizarre.

Politically as well i had to laugh at why he kept moaning about trump on comms because he had sand in his vagina about something he did that day which would probably be like stopping a uni sex toilet at a high school or something LOL.

If you think a guy dying on his alt at the time with about 280hp, trying to gear up at a siege to help his clan, losing a few 100k of pixels is a "boneheaded move" while travelling A to B in a lesser video game of the original is some grand loss or mistake, then that shows even more how clueless you are regarding darkfall, its history and the scale of things in this game, on top of how sad it is how serious you take this video game with a probably around 100 actives, I may of done a potato move but you sir are like mycke tier potato on a day to day basis.

You sound super affected.

Sad you dont remember that I followed them into their house and the door shut, probably blocked it out since you didnt want to do it. Very Sad

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #25
Hey look guys. A new thread with more content than the current politics in game.

Keep it coming boys. If we could merge this thread with the duel siding one, that'd be awesome. That way it can be an ultra content thread
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #26
hehe, I don't know Ivar, don't think I ever played with him, but good lord I feel you Machinist. In many clans there are guys like the one you described - burden to the team (not because of their pvp skills). When they show up chances of you winning the fight drop down drastically. They never shut up, they think their "enthusiasm" will make them look better somehow. They die all the time, they never see their mistakes, they never improve because of it. It's never them, there is always some other reason.

Brain dead, deluded, insecure 30+ virgins that from time to time make you mute yourself and bang your head against the wall as you are not used to company of such losers. Even if you try to help them at the beginning soon enough you realize it's impossible - their defense mechanisms are so strong, they can't be helped. At the end you just avoid them.

Thank you @Machinist , I needed that. :)
  • Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 02:34:51 pm by wildNothing

Reply #27
hehe, I don't know Ivar, don't think I ever played with him, but good lord I feel you Machinist. In many clans there are guys like the one you described - burden to the team. When they show up chances of you winning the fight drop down drastically. They never shut up, they think their "enthusiasm" will make them look better somehow. They die all the time, they never see their mistakes, they never improve because of it. It's never them, there is always some other reason.

Brain dead, deluded, insecure 30+ virgins that from time to time make you mute yourself and bang your head against the wall as you are not used to company of such losers. Even if you try to help them at the beginning soon enough you realize it's impossible. Their defense mechanisms are so strong, they can't be helped. At the end you just avoid them.

Thank you @Machinist , I needed that. :)

Sounds like your dating profile ....

Reply #28
Sounds like your dating profile ....
lol, dating profile.

Reply #29
Dead Clans (5 or less actives during peak time or completely disbanded)
All 9 of Raaps clans

rofl