Skip to main content

Topic: Current Active Clan List / Dead Clans (Read 2606 times) previous topic - next topic

Current Active Clan List / Dead Clans

If your guild has not made it on this list, please make a reply and I will correct, otherwise this is my PRETTY ACCURATE list, anyone who says otherwise is lying and this is not to offend anyone but just taking a reality check on the game.. I will update this list and keep everyone updated on the games status.. I do play the game on occasion and have reporters on the field..  leave a LIKE if you also agree with the accuracy of this thread. Thx

Gloria Borger signing off

Remaining Clans (more than 5 actives during peak time)
The Horde
Rats
Enclave
Sedition
Garbage Men
Tausian Dominion
Mirendil
French Connection
The Nomads
Affiliated Mandrake Dealers
Wardens
Maidens of the Mountain (almost made it to the dead list)

Dead Clans (5 or less actives during peak time or completely disbanded)
Exiles
Seek and Destroy
OOK OOK
The Gentlemen
Simiran
Jungle Kingdom
Old Timers Guild
Azm Esm
Rastalfarian
Mooninites
CODE(now Sedition)
Sinners and Saints(now Sedition)
Girl Scout Cookies
Loserkids
Epoch (now Maidens of the Mountain)
TOLENQUE HOMEOWNERS COALITION
Serventus Brotherhood
Finstack
All 9 of Raaps clans
Tyrant
DOH
Imperial Dreams
Insidiae
Scrubs
Dad Diks Anonymous
Hit A Lick
  • Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 10:08:19 am by SuperSaiyan

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Current Active Clan List / Dead Clans
Reply #1
OTG is active, im not telling where they hang out though...

I am seeing a trend between EU and NA clans, so im guessing that has to do with it.
Pro tip, not everybody is EU

Reply #2
How you label clans with 5 or less actives as "dead", is quite odd.

Dead should literally be where no one is playing anymore. Like Exiles, which have long been gone.

Surely your list should just be;

Medium pop
Small pop
Dead

p.s You have forgotten about Two of Nomads allies from that list, and also another Alfar clan, all of which are active. So the fact you think you know all, is amusing.

Reply #3
Pretty accurate imo, I'd like to add DOH to active, I run into them every now and then, at villages and spawns, and they might not have many more than 5 but they should definetly make it.

Loserkids is gone, but not inactive, they joined in with Mandrake Dealers.

I have not seen any Seek and Destroy around, but I that's because they moved to Ruby again, they still cap villages. Should probably count as active but I can't back it up really.

Reply #4
Think you forgot pil og bue and painkillers. They are both alfars, saw pob members in race chat yesterday.
===You can't have manslaughter without laughter===

Reply #5

Dead should literally be where no one is playing anymore. Like Exiles, which have long been gone.

Medium pop
Small pop
Dead

p.s You have forgotten about Two of Nomads allies from that list, and also another Alfar clan, all of which are active. So the fact you think you know all, is amusing.

Wouldn't be as dramatic if he didn't list clans who changed names the first month and are still active. He listed two sub-clans from SKD who never had 5 members to start with lol, and SKD is still capping VCP's so I dont see how you can list them as inactive....

Reply #6

Medium pop
Small pop
Dead

5 actives is a dead clan LOL

Deluded cunt.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #7
these nerds thinking 5 actives in a clan is not dead as fuck looooooooooooooooool

put everyone on the dead list this game is fucking done
Dog

Reply #8

Medium pop
Small pop
Dead

5 actives is a dead clan LOL

Deluded cunt.

And you sir, are clearly struggling with the power of reading. As is the other idiot above me.

He never said 5 total actives, it was "5 actives during peak times". That could be a 20-30 man clan, sure as shit ain't all going to be online at the same time is the point, I understand it's hard for you Abbo, there is a lot of characters on a forum after all.

Reply #9
Why do people spend so much effort trying to convince others the game is dead?

Reply #10
Why do people spend so much effort trying to convince others the game is dead?

I'm making a point, can't you see? I don't want this to be a 30 page discussion with you dodging 1v1s.

So the point is you are retarded?

Point well made!

Reply #11
I'm ending our discussion here, you can keep it going for 30 pages because you literally have nothing better to do, why don't you go out from your office and clean up the books I just slammed on the ground and pissed on.

G'day

https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,9609.msg156467/boardseen.html#new

You seem mad?

• Fuh Q
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #12
Ub3r Is fine and know what they are doing, its best they leave it unsubbed for the rest of indev because this lets people know they arent trying to milk us and keeps a flame under them to get the work done as reasonably fast as possible.

Reply #13
We're almost listed as dead but everyone complains we camp mid villages and ruin the game ?? I'm confuse

Reply #14
We're almost listed as dead but everyone complains we camp mid villages and ruin the game ?? I'm confuse

It's why I made my signature. We (skd) didnt have enough guys online to compete for mid map VCPs or Ruby VCPs because the clan was going inactive but guys were saying game is dead in comm's. Like wut? Can't be both.

@SuperSaiyan Nomads are active I run into them all the time.

And it's a legit question -Why do you always attempt these stupid troll posts dressed up as legitimate concerns? You're like a well-spoken Pat. You never ever remotely come close to posting the truth, like how you have INK's sub red clan listed as inactive when it never had more than three guys in it at any time and you knew that.
  • Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 12:39:50 pm by Ivar_theBoneless