Skip to main content

Topic: I shouldn't go rogue for entering enemy race/ARAC holding (Read 222 times) previous topic - next topic

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
I shouldn't go rogue for entering enemy race/ARAC holding
Title.

Re: I shouldn't go rogue for entering enemy race/ARAC holding
Reply #1
I think it'd be okay if everyone would go Rogue in holdings owned by ARAC clans - their allies, their friends, their enemies - anyone.

But I wouldn't mind your idea - a push towards RvR

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #2
Im not sure you should be able to raid an arac city and still be able to give kill counts, that sounds like it could be a  griefing mechanic, but i agree on enemy racial cities.

Reply #3
Agreed, when or if you guys eventually build the vell mine i want to hit it and go directly back into moonclaw. Thank you.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
Agreed, when or if you guys eventually build the vell mine i want to hit it and go directly back into moonclaw. Thank you.

That's a big IF. :)

Reply #5
do you even use your brain? fucking idoot. so you want to raid Holdings where nobody besides reds or different Race can kill you and blue gotta run cause they cant fight back cause Alignment (med points/gold) loss

you enter any Holding thats Not Yours, you are free to kill and thats good as it is

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
do you even use your brain? fucking idoot. so you want to raid Holdings where nobody besides reds or different Race can kill you and blue gotta run cause they cant fight back cause Alignment (med points/gold) loss

you enter any Holding thats Not Yours, you are free to kill and thats good as it is

quality post, son

Anyway - why there would be any blues in the city of my enemy race? If they're allied they should be perma-gray anyway.
Also in your scenario blues don't have to run. I'm blue too, I won't touch them.

Why the change? Because when I leave enemy race city I don't want to be a free kill for 120 seconds (time to become blue again).

@Ub3rgames :
Also to add to the suggestion: I shouldn't go gray when entering a holding of war decced clan.
(allies of war decced clan should be orange to me as well i suppose?)

Reply #7
Anyway - why there would be any blues in the city of my enemy race? If they're allied they should be perma-gray anyway.
Also in your scenario blues don't have to run. I'm blue too, I won't touch them.
He has a point though, if it is an ARAC holding. They are not blue for you, but you are blue to them. So they can't really fight / kill you without risking an alignment hit.

However I think that being in an ARAC clan / alliance should have the same penalties as being red. You choose to betray your people, you can do so, but you pay the price.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
However I think that being in an ARAC clan / alliance should have the same penalties as being red. You choose to betray your people, you can do so, but you pay the price.

Yup