Skip to main content

Topic: Discussion: Update 1.5 - Skinning and scaling overhaul (Read 2528 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Discussion: Update 1.5 - Skinning and scaling overhaul
Reply #90
It should be the same as solo. Not worse, not better. The same.
Whatever... right now it's discouraging to play with others, it needs fixing
Dunnin Dainstaff - SupremeGeneral of TTD

Reply #91
Problem was that going solo meant you had extreme downtimes and skins were pretty shit. They've fixed that now but going in group is overnerfed. I get the same or close to same skinning results when lvling a mob to 6 than if I were to go solo.
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men

Reply #92
It fucking baffles me that this game has actually "Launched"

What a joke.

Reply #93
Problem was that going solo meant you had extreme downtimes and skins were pretty shit. They've fixed that now but going in group is overnerfed. I get the same or close to same skinning results when lvling a mob to 6 than if I were to go solo.
Don't act like you have people to play with anyway

Games dead
dodgy bastard

Reply #94
make a game designed for pve players and roleplayers who trade, farm and sit in cities, dont focus on pvp or conquest which is the backbone of the game, dont include watchtowers or race wars, shock horror, its boring as fuck, everyone quits, who would of guessed of the outcome.

its time to change direction. #makenewdawnfun(cantaddagainasitneverwas)

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #95
As far as making the game fun this was one of the biggest patches to do so, with the new spawn scaling and skinning changes pretty much every single spawn feels better and some super fun to farm now.
Your not going to find random pvp if no one want's to be out in the world.

New view on looting complaints too with new super skin speeds I've managed to skin and loot in the middle of the big group of naleads knockbacks. Was thinking of dropping title but that super speed is actually pretty darn useful and there's no chance in hell that would've worked without it.

• Bish
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #96
Confirmed, better to go solo than with a group as you get nearly the same mats for skinning. This is an MMO, encourage group play.
Biash Aldanari - Wardens

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #97
It seems like it might just take more tweaking to get it right. I just think it was a soft way to nerf the groups of one or two that would spawn scale stuff up to level 10+. Big clans will have a bit of a harder time staging pve events since it makes more sense to be solo.
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #98
All i can say is, the patch has sparked more interest in pve.

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #99
All i can say is, the patch has sparked more interest in pve.

agree, finally i can go out whenever i have time and feel that i made a good amount of loot.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.