Skip to main content

Poll

Would you like to see such kind of worm-holes in game?

• Yes
  • No
  • Crazy

Topic: Semi-fast transmission (Read 459 times) previous topic - next topic

Semi-fast transmission
I think devs speak about that in beta, but i will pull it up 1 more time:

Why not to connect all dungeons between each other? So dungeos will turn in some kind of "wormholes network".

Like na example i can enter Yassam dungeon and it can bring me in 2 direction: 1) Banegorge dungeon 2)Dungeon near Kvitstain. In same time both this dungeons can bring me in some next dungeons. So, like result i can start my travel from Yassam and finish it on Ruby. It will be not safe and not afk travel, coz dungeons have mobs, they can easy kill me on the way, plus it will attrack players in to it and it can be a hot spots for PvP\Control.

Cool story?
  • Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 05:47:38 pm by Unknowm Mantra

Re: Semi-fast transmission
Reply #1
P.s. do not forget to vote

Reply #2
BIG LIKE
Dunnin Dainstaff - TTD

Reply #3
Could combine it into the middle dungeon. We all know what a mess that is.
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Affiliated Mandrake Dealers

Reply #4
It would create very hot spots for sure but it would also be  only good for few of us. All the loot for the same elite clans and nothing for the rest.

Reply #5
It would create very hot spots for sure but it would also be  only good for few of us. All the loot for the same elite clans and nothing for the rest.

It will, if it will be only 1 way, if each dungeon will have 2-3 different exits, than you can plan more save way to avoid players

Reply #6

Reply #7
NO FAST TRAVEL REEEEEEEEE EKSDEEEEEEEE

Reply #8
kys
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

Can we fix the mental illness signatures?

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
You hardly see people as it is.
twitch.tv/KenMan

Reply #10
Very interesting idea. Nice map.

However i would not do such an extended net. Islands should be out. I also think that central dungeon should be out.

Remain dangerous but efficient shortcuts but not a kind of systematized subway.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
Had this exact system in UO. It was awesome because even though there was fast travel with tunes and gates in UO, dungeons were not allowed to be recalled into or out of so you needed to have your runebooks marked for all the different entrances and fights could last for hours.

An idea like this would be cool but it's kind of a form of fast travel where only the better players will be able to navigate and cover ground faster
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #12
Yeah. Something like this would be fun. Problem with New Dawn and RoA is almost all of the PvP ends up being at VCPs. There needs to be more and something like this would lead to a lot of chaos/fun and large groups running into each other. Something would have to be done about how mobs scale up in dungeons though. Also dungeons that newbies use for daily med quests should be left out. I know this would really go against Uber's vision but I sure like how it sounds.
  • Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 04:59:36 pm by dread_og

Reply #13
No to instant travel in any form.

Reply #14
Dungeons can be set an extra hot spots by increasing skill gains IN DUNGEON on MOBS. This will bring alot of players inside of dungeon to PvE.

Like an example: x2 skill gain in dungeon (like on PowerHour)