Skip to main content

Topic: FROM ME TO GM MARK (Read 461 times) previous topic - next topic

• murkk
  • [*][*]
FROM ME TO GM MARK
all these racial changes and red/blue/etc..

please give all 1 chance to redeem our blue from -100.

thank you<3

Re: FROM ME TO GM MARK
Reply #1
From me to GM Mark - please don't.

Reply #2
From me to murkk - Definitely NOT. You went down to -100? That's not a bug or some little mistake you made...you knew it when you were killing/looting blues, you ignored the consequences that you knew were due to come sooner or later, hoping for the usual "let's wipe all alignement" and, luckily, for once, it didn't come, as it should have not. Now, deal with the consequences of your previous behaviour and either live with them or start praying and your long journey to redemption the hard way

Reply #3
Just start your way back up, we had a clanmate do it and so can you.

Reply #4
there will be a reset when the game launches late 2020.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
AltFall

Time to play another character while keeping your main in Jhanelek
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
AltFall

Or just don't kill blues.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
AltFall

Isn't that the point? If the guy wants an alignment reset, he can just main an alt (which is blue and would have no reason to kill other blue) while he has his red main with like 300k in Jhanelek praying everyday until it's back to being blue.

It'd be easier to not kill blues as a red if the alignment system was similar to UO where a blue That attacks you turns grey to you
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #8
AltFall

Isn't that the point? If the guy wants an alignment reset, he can just main an alt (which is blue and would have no reason to kill other blue) while he has his red main with like 300k in Jhanelek praying everyday until it's back to being blue.

It'd be easier to not kill blues as a red if the alignment system was similar to UO where a blue That attacks you turns grey to you

Im pretty sure this is intentional since dfo had 'local grey' if a blue attacked a red first they went grey to them, so im pretty sure they want red to be the slippery slope that it currently is.
  • Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 07:21:06 pm by Mycke

Reply #9
anti pvp mechanics

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
AltFall

Im pretty sure this is intentional since dfo had 'local grey' if a blue attacked a red first they went grey to them, so im pretty sure they want red to be the slippery slope that it currently is.
Yeah, I know why they chose that mechanic but gosti's zero input comment to the thread needed to be addressed.

My solution was simply AltFall since there is no alignment similar to that of UO where if you wanted to go back to being blue, you didn't need to run from blues and just needed to let them attack you.

Reply #11
if you are actively playing it is nearly impossible to get back to blue. might be easier now since booming population. but theres thousands of scenarios which get you more red and red. Not saying its ub3rs fault, but it was definatly flawed, sieges etc.
Mr. Wam Wam

Reply #12
if you are actively playing it is nearly impossible to get back to blue. might be easier now since booming population. but theres thousands of scenarios which get you more red and red. Not saying its ub3rs fault, but it was definatly flawed, sieges etc.

I think this is the problem. Simply creating a scenario where a red that wants to go blue now no longer has any recourse to someone attacking them creates an unrewarding experience. Simply AltFall shouldn't be the answer.

This is what drives population away from the game. Also, 28 straight days of praying to return to a status is a hurdle that shouldn't exist. There should be some lengthy requirement so that the decision to go deep red is there, but 28 days is excessive especially when a design change one day in the patch can alter your gaming world in a single day.

The recommendation for a single amnesty is an interesting one. However, I believe a better answer would likely be a quest or other mechanic that would allow a red to gain more than 4 alignment a day. Something that is rewarding and worth doing (Rewarding doesn't necessarily have to be items, it could be the fact that it shortens the length of time to regain blue status).

My recommendation would be that a person that intentionally goes -50 or more that it requires 10-15 days of praying and/or 7 days worth of this "quest" to return to blue status (0 or is it 1? alignment). It then requires the final 12 days of praying (1 alignment per pray) to get back to 12.

Reply #13
just use blue alt for trading business,your main dont need to be blue lol,aligment system is useless and not working as intended but gm dont see real situation in game because he dont play df as common player.
its like "wow,there is aligment system?damn i even didnt noticed because i log in for pvp"

Reply #14
From me to murkk - Definitely NOT. You went down to -100? That's not a bug or some little mistake you made...you knew it when you were killing/looting blues, you ignored the consequences that you knew were due to come sooner or later, hoping for the usual "let's wipe all alignement" and, luckily, for once, it didn't come, as it should have not. Now, deal with the consequences of your previous behaviour and either live with them or start praying and your long journey to redemption the hard way

i went down to - 100 from +12 in one siege, blue player been destroying our siege stones. basicly most of my guild went from blue to red thanks for not complete racial / siege system. id like to get reset.

we honestly thought uber will do reset after that failure
  • Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 02:25:57 am by ludmitr87
Herzl - GSC