Skip to main content

Topic: Buffing Devil mob. (Read 414 times) previous topic - next topic

Buffing Devil mob.
Tonight 14 of us killed the devil and we only got 13k gold.

This is terrible.

I would of thought you would get at least 100k but we only got 13k .

13k means 1k per person and doesn't even pay for teh cost of arrows or regs.

Hopefully in the next few patches high end mobs loot gets buffed I hope.

Thank you for your time.

Re: Buffing Devil mob.
Reply #1
After killing it several times we've come to the same conclusion despite the fact we do it with 2-3 max 4 i've gotten these drops

Lowest 8k
Highest 15k
~20-55 nith
Some building mods

killed it like 6 times and only got mods twice.

Also for skins sometimes you don't even get fiend claw

lowest skin we've got is 2 q3 horn. nice

Reply #2
After killing it several times we've come to the same conclusion despite the fact we do it with 2-3 max 4 i've gotten these drops

Lowest 8k
Highest 15k
~20-55 nith
Some building mods

Holy shit that's bad. Is it easier to kill now or is it same old?
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men

Reply #3

Lowest 8k
Highest 15k
~20-55 nith
Some building mods

Exactly, it needs buffing.

Reply #4
That or they could make the current drops more consistent instead of this random stuff.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
Have you guys tried subbing more alts?
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #6
Thank you for your informative post.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #7

Lowest 8k
Highest 15k
~20-55 nith
Some building mods

Holy shit that's bad. Is it easier to kill now or is it same old?

We've been bolting it haven't tried doing of the old shit in case it was bannable or something due to boxing with bhorn etc and no gm answered us.

Reply #8
thank god they removed the devil for months because it drops too much loot, this is proof their decision was smart
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #9
type chaos station in map, scaling increases % chance

but PvE at the moment comes down to abusing whatever makes the most GPH and buying whatever you're looking for with the profits / value of whatever you farmed, for the last month + I've intentionally avoided my money making spots because I'm fed up of try harding the same spawns for weeks. At this point in time I'll go to a mob spawn knowing that it's 1/4 of the gph I could be getting but just doing it for convenience, keeping my sanity intact, and having fun with minimal effort.

My highest GPH was consistently at 120k / hr, which I can see going up to 150k with better character + 100 skinning title/skill/wisdom

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
^^^^^This guy sees the vision^^^^
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #11

All I was saying was that pve doesn't make sense, why would anyone bother with devil if they can farm frostwalkers for 3 hours and buy the chaos station instead -  I think even beastmen will outperform devils in gold per hour. After the novelty prices wear off (like astrolabes for 200k) what you have is a lot of higher difficulty mobs not worth doing. The ingot / wood / rare drop change was good that improved the lower end mobs, but now we need to see some better rewards from the end game.

Reply #12

All I was saying was that pve doesn't make sense, why would anyone bother with devil if they can farm frostwalkers for 3 hours and buy the chaos station instead -  I think even beastmen will outperform devils in gold per hour. After the novelty prices wear off (like astrolabes for 200k) what you have is a lot of higher difficulty mobs not worth doing. The ingot / wood / rare drop change was good that improved the lower end mobs, but now we need to see some better rewards from the end game.
the only big mob worth doing is the demon for the med
logoutfall
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #13
This inkarnation nerd really is a waste of space. What a broken record.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #14
logoutfall

Why don't you do the same from the forums? :o