Skip to main content

Topic: Burst Mode for Key binds (Read 245 times) previous topic - next topic

Burst Mode for Key binds
For Key binds , I think we need Burst Mode.  We have Combo mode, Multi-tap Mode and Cycle Mode.
Burst Mode would allow us to use the same Key for skills and spells on different weapons.

For example, bind E to my power attack when I have my two hander out and use E as my R90 nuke key.
  • Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 09:24:32 pm by havanamild

Re: Burst Mode for Key binds
Reply #1
place it on same slot in your hotbar and use 1 click for PA, 2 clicks for Nuke

Reply #2
Ya but with Burst you can have all of your weapons Power attack. for Example Daggers and 2h Sword along with the a spell or a few spells.  Basically
Burst would give one key functionality for multipal weapons, or multipal spells that do not share the same cool down.

Unknown I agree that you could do it that way, but when you get more than two things on the same key it would become cumbersome. 

Reply #3
this is the same as first available.  which they will not implement due dumb reasonings
Mr. Wam Wam

Reply #4
should be added, have to keep bringing it up

Reply #5
@Ub3rgames you guys are stubborn AF for not making your playerbase happy by adding this

Reply #6
its not needed

end of.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #7
its not needed

end of.

you arent needed. Its a simple addition to having less binds and not worrying about unnesecary shit.
Mr. Wam Wam

Reply #8
content isnt needed either
its just more fun to play when you have it tho
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #9
this is the same as first available.  which they will not implement due dumb reasonings

Wait what, they said so? haha

Reply #10
Contextual binds is something Ub3rgames said want to do, but did not get around to yet.

First available is not something they'll ever do as they feel having 2 similar abilities doing similar stuff is a design issue, and they want every ability activation to be an active choice, and not "just gimme what's not on cooldown". That is why they reworked Heal Other, Sacrifice, and Lay on Hands.
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #11
yup and guys still write scripts... go ahead and stick your head in the sand