Skip to main content

Topic: Garbage Men with special guest Ace FireFist vs The Horde (Read 672 times) previous topic - next topic

Garbage Men with special guest Ace FireFist vs The Horde
Hopefully they keep coming out. That's two nights in a row.

https://youtu.be/2WW1OdMeDak

Re: Garbage Men with special guest Ace FireFist vs The Horde
Reply #1
@Ub3rgames look at how villages in current form fit into race wars concept.. You do not only kill your own race, you join forces with enemy races to kill your fellow race alliance members, with no consequences.
  • Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 10:39:02 am by wildNothing

Reply #2
@Ub3rgames look at how villages in current form fit into race wars concept.. You do not only kill your own race, you join forces with enemy races to kill your fellow race alliance members, with no consequences.

Villages reward individual clans. They are a welcome chaotic mess of crossing the lines and working with enemies  to fight bigger forces.

The assumed concept behind racial warfronts is that there is no reward in killing blue same racial clans. Let's see how that turns out.

Reply #3

Villages reward individual clans. They are a welcome chaotic mess of crossing the lines and working with enemies  to fight bigger forces.

The assumed concept behind racial warfronts is that there is no reward in killing blue same racial clans. Let's see how that turns out.

Would be boring capping VCPs if you did it as a race alliance. Love the GvG at VCPs and in the rest of the world it can be "race wars" (if the pop was there).

Can you imagine being forced to cap VCPs alongside The Horde if you were Ork/Mahirim? That would be gross and would make me go red again.
  • Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 11:39:09 pm by dread_og

Reply #4
pls stop using infliction, its garbage, thanks

Reply #5
watched the first minutes of a 'mage' hiding behind a rock shooting rend over and over, a few times a minute, at some distant target also hiding - switched off.

Defo a new dawn vid for sure!!

Reply #6
i am shocked to see players of the same pixel make up killing and fighting each other and having fun, pure shrek vs shrek crime, this wasnt the vision, you should of played rock, paper, scissors for that village or just rolled back to the NPC city to stand at the bank avoiding all conflict.

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #7
wow thats some well-trained top notch pvpers, out in the world doing things and contesting villages when the game is in its most active time ever, as they have been doing since launch

join THE HORDE!! today, pm charax hatehunter or mycke soulslayer for more info
  • Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 12:59:54 am by inkarnation
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #8
I think some people are jelly...

Reply #9
Ace, stop teaming up with scrubs you are better off solo xD

Reply #10
racial wars and aligment system will never work as intended,its better to remove aligment

Reply #11
racial wars and aligment system will never work as intended,its better to remove aligment

We need forced factions and more PVE, that will fix darkfall and make it fun.

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #12
they need to remove clans from the game,only then racial wars will work.
And make playercityes like racecities.If alfars took andruk,then its city for all alfars.

Reply #13
they need to remove clans from the game,only then racial wars will work.
And make playercityes like racecities.If alfars took andruk,then its city for all alfars.
Well, I'd say you took the idea to another level. A little bit too far for me. :)

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #14

But it's the "sport of Agon hurr durr" and you need to wait for "racial warfronts coming in 2022"
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)