Skip to main content

Topic: Rats Vs TTD at Oethrain (Read 1022 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rats Vs TTD at Oethrain
Reply #15
Wildnothings epic skill to come in wild and understand nothing ^^

Reply #16
No surprise when it comes to Dominion (Lux Arcana) but Rats? I guess this is what happens when you allow EU in.
If someone looked for a thread where grown men compliment each other to no end he found it. I'm out of here.

Yeah, fuck off.

Better?
Why would I feel better after such comment? It makes no sense.
You seem to have lost your last shred of a sense of humor. Check your other pants.
===You can't have manslaughter without laughter===

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #17
No surprise when it comes to Dominion (Lux Arcana) but Rats? I guess this is what happens when you allow EU in.
If someone looked for a thread where grown men compliment each other to no end he found it. I'm out of here.

Yeah, fuck off.

Better?
Why would I feel better after such comment? It makes no sense.
You seem to have lost your last shred of a sense of humor. Check your other pants.

Rats, stop zerging poor, old man on the forums.

Reply #18
I liked it, more please.

Reply #19
  • Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 08:27:37 pm by wildNothing

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #20
Rats are great neighbours.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #21
For fucks sake guys, you're doing it all wrong. We need to shittalk each other. Fu noobs, zerg, duel at Hintenfau, that kinda stuff.

GO.

FU noob.

Ur the noob, duel Hintenfau? 500k + entire bank.

Guys do one siege and think they saved the server?
4 months after game died x D

Great content LOL
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #22
I think it's great you guys are sieging and I liked the video. It's too bad we didn't have more of this around two months ago when there could be more hands in the pot
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #23
I think it's great you guys are sieging and I liked the video. It's too bad we didn't have more of this around two months ago when there could be more hands in the pot

Yeah too bad sieging changes were that late...

Reply #24

I guess we won't see a counter siege....why play a conquest game when people are too chicken to siege back

Reply #25

I guess we won't see a counter siege....why play a conquest game when people are too chicken to siege back
Sieging takes a lot of planning and resources to do. It's not only gold that plays a part. Seeing as TTD have already been sieged 3 times I'd say their stocks of those resources are pretty low. Either that or they don't really care if they have Oethrain or not. It's pretty far from Erinthel so it does quickly become a nuisance to try and empty its resources.

Another reason would be that if they lose Oethrain people won't siege them anymore. No one is going to try and take Erinthel from them. It's a low blow seeing as it's their capital and it would cost a shitton to do so aswell.
  • Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 05:41:51 pm by Azmoodeus
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men