Skip to main content

Topic: Rats Vs TTD at Oethrain (Read 970 times) previous topic - next topic

Rats Vs TTD at Oethrain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEqmgJHeqvc&feature=youtu.be

Love you TTD! Best neighbours <3 Had a lot of fun at our first siege since launch :P Good fights, cya next time!

Re: Rats Vs TTD at Oethrain
Reply #1
GG great fights

better music than last time ;p

Reply #2
Came for the video, stayed for the music.

Reply #3
GG great fights

better music than last time ;p
+1
===You can't have manslaughter without laughter===

Reply #4
Will this motivate TTD to be active and siege rats back to reclaim the dominion? Find out next week.

(no flame just think it would be good for the game)

Reply #5
Will this motivate TTD to be active and siege rats back to reclaim the dominion? Find out next week.

(no flame just think it would be good for the game)

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy

Reply #6
Thanks for your point of view (and i actually like the music :P)

Solid mage performance right there :)

Reply #7
Solid win, gratz! See you next time!

@Ub3rgames at 4:15 I gank, get come hithered and can't move for a few seconds. No I didn't think it's time for a break...
Dunnin Dainstaff - TTD

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
GFs

Solid win, gratz! See you next time!

@Ub3rgames at 4:15 I gank, get come hithered and can't move for a few seconds. No I didn't think it's time for a break...

Well you always couldn't move for a brief moment after gank. Should it work that way? Dunno.

• Dagbu
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #9
For fucks sake guys, you're doing it all wrong. We need to shittalk each other. Fu noobs, zerg, duel at Hintenfau, that kinda stuff.

GO.
Dark Zlog

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
For fucks sake guys, you're doing it all wrong. We need to shittalk each other. Fu noobs, zerg, duel at Hintenfau, that kinda stuff.

GO.

FU noob.

Reply #11
No surprise when it comes to Dominion (Lux Arcana) but Rats? I guess this is what happens when you allow EU in.
If someone looked for a thread where grown men compliment each other to no end he found it. I'm out of here.

• Dagbu
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #12

GO.

FU noob.

Ur the noob, duel Hintenfau? 500k + entire bank.
Dark Zlog

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #13
No surprise when it comes to Dominion (Lux Arcana) but Rats? I guess this is what happens when you allow EU in.
If someone looked for a thread where grown men compliment each other to no end he found it. I'm out of here.

Yeah, fuck off.

Better?

Reply #14

Yeah, fuck off.

Better?
Why would I feel better after such comment? It makes no sense.