Skip to main content

Topic: Darkfall Guide (Read 776 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Darkfall Guide
Reply #30

Edit- This thread is exactly why the game is going to end up total dog shit. Some of the most informed players in the game in this thread, nobody bothers to correct anything. Just tripping over themselves to flame me because I used harsh language on a 80% theory craft guide

I am pretty good in my job, sometimes my clients call me just to fix things they did by theyrself and got wrong. Honestly, I don't think they would let me do that if I insult them. You have been very inappropriate and aggressive, dude. Try to understand.

Ps: very cool toon name btw

Your right, I probably owe Jacca an apology.

I should have said it in a much more constructive way, I hate coming to these forums and seeing bullshit toxic nonsense in every category people post on these forum's 24-7 and I went after his post from that prospective of "another full of shit post to fuck with people" when he was just trying to be helpful, if inexperienced in the game.

• Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 02:21:23 pm by Ivar_theBoneless

Reply #31
Then I humbly suggest that you indeed apologize. It makes me feel good  apologizing when I know I fucked up.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #32
No one cares you left the clan Ivar especially since you left after most went inactive. I found the new person's guide to be helpful and couldn't help notice who none other came in here to shit on it.

You're dog shit
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #33
No one cares you left the clan Ivar especially since you left after most went inactive. I found the new person's guide to be helpful and couldn't help notice who none other came in here to shit on it.

You're dog shit

1) Did you duel Mycke?

2) are you and Big Abbo the same person? You guys seriously need to see a good doctor

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #34

You're dog shit

1) Did you duel Mycke?

2) are you and Big Abbo the same person? You guys seriously need to see a good doctor

1) Who are you

2) yes, we are one in the same

And we both see separate doctors
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #35

You're dog shit

1) Did you duel Mycke?

1) Who are you

2) yes, we are one in the same

And we both see separate doctors

I am your father, Luke

And I am glad you are working on your issues