Skip to main content

Topic: Shields durability too low (Read 221 times) previous topic - next topic

Shields durability too low
Shields durability should be at least 40-60, considering they are only 20-25 durability and take a rare ingot.

Re: Shields durability too low
Reply #1
When you equip a shield, all your armor pieces take less durability damage.
Shield loses durability at the same pace as armor fillers (ie gloves, pants, etc) so I really don't see the need to make them have that much more durability.

Gear destruction is good for the economy. If anything, rare ores aren't rare enough.
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
I dont think ive ever broken a shield in DnD.

Reply #3
When you equip a shield, all your armor pieces take less durability damage.
Shield loses durability at the same pace as armor fillers (ie gloves, pants, etc) so I really don't see the need to make them have that much more durability.

Gear destruction is good for the economy. If anything, rare ores aren't rare enough.

Ah thanks i did not know that.

I totally agree that rares should be made rarer.

I also agree that gear destruction should be high, also on gank it should lose durability.

Reply #4
I dont think ive ever broken a shield in DnD.
^
This

Reply #5
I don't think I ever broke gear in Dungeons and Dragon (DnD). DND is another matter.
Here (in DND) I broke several shields, but at the same time I broke many many many more weapons and armor pieces

PS why do people abbreviate Darkfall New Dawn as DnD? It's not Darkfall new Dawn

Reply #6
PS why do people abbreviate Darkfall New Dawn as DnD? It's not Darkfall new Dawn
I always saw Dungeons and Dragong abbreviated as D&D and not DnD, actually :)
But, anyway, in the DND forum is pretty easy to realize that with DnD they mean this game, don't you think? :)

Reply #7
But, anyway, in the DND forum is pretty easy to realize that with DnD they mean this game, don't you think? :)
Still annoying tho

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
Still annoying tho

DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD DnD

:D

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
DnD - Do not Disturb

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."