Skip to main content

Topic: Thank you Enclave for actually saving the game (Read 519 times) previous topic - next topic

Thank you Enclave for actually saving the game
Two of my friends were quitting DF. They got tierd of same old and passive game style in their old clan not to be named. They joined Enclave to give DND last chance and it worked out very well. They are happy and playing more than ever.

The grunt work to fix DF is on Ub3rgames but many of these  adhoc clans are really hurting the game with mismanagement and inactives. I really wish there was a way to get ride of inactive clans just like holdings. It is far too easy for anyone to start a clan, spam racial chat, invite players then make them quit the game.  
Reality Check - Rise of Agon : Community designed, Tedium free, Elite approved  but struggled to field 25 players for first grand anniversary event...now asking for donations.  Global banking,  Instant travel is not helping lol

Re: Thank you Enclave for actually saving the game
Reply #1
self advertisement is the best advertisement. hehehe
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Jungle Kingdom Recruiter:
We recruit new players, casuals and actives, relaxed clan
atmosphere discord perferred but not required.

Reply #2
Thanks ENCLAVE! UR THE MAN!

Reply #3
God damn this game is dead.

Reply #4
Thanks ENCLAVE. I didn't think it was ever possible to have fun once again in my life. But thanks to you, I became a totally different person. Be praised and hallowed forever! 🙏

• Khor
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #5
God damn this game is dead.

And ROA isn't ?

I checked back on out there a few days ago, and it's the same old retards, Grim, Sero and co. , running about being their usual dickhead selves to everyone.

Not much to look forward to in a community or game really.

Here, or anywhere, thanks to you utterly sad and depressing lot.

GL !

Reply #6
Because of enclave i got chicks now and my dick grow 2 inches
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Jungle Kingdom Recruiter:
We recruit new players, casuals and actives, relaxed clan
atmosphere discord perferred but not required.

Reply #7
thanks enclave before i met you i had problems killing goblins, now i solo kill krakens like a baller with only a two handed club.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #8
Typical problem of any sandbox game. It requires too much leadership skill and time commitment to run a good guild. Players quit if guild sucks when the game is designed around being in an effective guild. Game dies when it relies too much on players making content.
Reality Check - Rise of Agon : Community designed, Tedium free, Elite approved  but struggled to field 25 players for first grand anniversary event...now asking for donations.  Global banking,  Instant travel is not helping lol

• Khor
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #9
Typical problem of any sandbox game. It requires too much leadership skill and time commitment to run a good guild. Players quit if guild sucks when the game is designed around being in an effective guild. Game dies when it relies too much on players making content.

You forget one thing.

No one wants to spend their free time playing with elitist nerd jerks, let alone being led by them.

Most people already get enough of that in RL.

Reply #10
 We are playing multiplayer skyrim where we get a fight now and then.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
Because of enclave i got chicks now and my dick grow 2 inches
Best one yet
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #12
Thanks Obama