Skip to main content

Topic: Surging firebolt 5% increase? (Read 203 times) previous topic - next topic

Surging firebolt 5% increase?
So I was under the impression going from 99.9 to 100 was supposed to give a 5% increase in damage.  I recently hit 100 in firebolt and the damage difference was only .3

Here's a link to the damage.  Thanks ub3r for making me go to an image hosting site instead of being able to upload directly to the forum. ><

https://ibb.co/ko50fd

Re: Surging firebolt 5% increase?
Reply #1
dude,everything is broken,no difference after level 40.
25 mastery is almost maximum damage too.
So,you think your spell is 100 and you are cool? No,its just 100 number but spell is shit llol.
Inferno is not inferno,volcanoo is not volcano.Empty names of spells.Only animation is good with corspecall,but no magic :D
  • Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 05:42:23 pm by huem vzhopu po pizde

Reply #2
Its not an overall damage boost that's why. its doesn't buff your archmage intensify or int, just the total bonus from levelling skill 1to100.

I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #3
Thanks ub3r for making me go to an image hosting site instead of being able to upload directly to the forum. ><
You can't blame Ub3r if you don't know how to HTML & BB.

Reply #4
It's the fact I can't upload images directly from my PC. I still have to upload them to an external site, then link site here.

Reply #5
Total bonus from fireball 1-100
95% of bonus 1-99.99
5% of bonus 99.99-100

Reply #6
Total bonus from fireball 1-100
95% of bonus 1-99.99
5% of bonus 99.99-100
yeah listen to the guy who dies to battlespikes about mechanics LOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1blK-lG96U
dodgy bastard

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
Learn to fucking forum search

Reply #8
Fuck you nerd.

Reply #9
you get 5% of bonus, not 5% of total

Spell Damage = base dmg (lvl 1) + bonus (bonus comes from leveling 1 to max) + some other parameters (school, archmage, intensify, intelligence)

And then it's all modified by your staff
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club