Skip to main content

Topic: The Horde - Masters of avoiding conflict (Read 1838 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: The Horde - Masters of avoiding conflict
Reply #15
I don't like the constant whining, and the shitty excuses.

Horde just doesn't want to fight. If you guys really want to be a "newby clan" then I will help you make Naegur your permanent residence. Newbs shouldn't own a wonder city.

Garbage Men should be owners of Andruk, not the Horde who lives out of Naegur 97% of the time.

You should've just gave us the 1,000 Q4 Bile we asked for, Horde.

The Pirate King, Blaine.

Reply #16
Our core that stil actively plays are mainly EU.
Then why set NA prime time?
The window was set to 18:00 GMT, which I presumed meant we were siegable until midnight or a little beyond.

correct, theres a 5 hour vulnerability window, so if you set it like us at 6pm, that means 11pm is the latest they can drop the siege, with  it lasting 3 hours so 1am end.

so for the start of the siege, was 5am, they could of set it at midnight, 1am,2am,3am,4am or so, but their window was open when it was dropped " Phase one will now last 25h, making siege stones going vulnerable 24h after the siege has been dropped." so definitely was set so they couldn't get fucked by EU, but didn't plan on NA  up their ass.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #17
Siege those carebears man. I wish all the sieging went on way sooner but rather than construct a defense or fight back, these guys take it to the forums to argue it out.
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #18
Our core that stil actively plays are mainly EU.
Then why set NA prime time?
The window was set to 18:00 GMT, which I presumed meant we were siegable until midnight or a little beyond.

correct, theres a 5 hour vulnerability window, so if you set it like us at 6pm, that means 11pm is the latest they can drop the siege, with  it lasting 3 hours so 1am end.

so for the start of the siege, was 5am, they could of set it at midnight, 1am,2am,3am,4am or so, but their window was open when it was dropped " Phase one will now last 25h, making siege stones going vulnerable 24h after the siege has been dropped." so definitely was set so they couldn't get fucked by EU, but didn't plan on NA  up their ass.

Its 8 hours actually.

5 hours of normal vulnerability + 3 hours of soft vulnerability with increased cost on sieges. If he set it 18:00 GMT it goes until 2:00 GMT.

Reply #19
Siege those carebears man. I wish all the sieging went on way sooner but rather than construct a defense or fight back, these guys take it to the forums to argue it out.
I know you wanna be a tough guy or are butthurt over something or whatever, maybe spending too much time with abbo and machinist have rubbed off on you who knows, but do try to not be disingenuous.
 None of us have made a thread about this or even a post, besides me attempting to explain what should be obvious to everyone, even you; Noone is gonna set their clock to 4 in the morning so they can get up and log in to play darkfall.
  • Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 02:26:23 am by fitteslim
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #20
hahahahahhahahaha

I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #21
I know you wanna be a tough guy or are butthurt over something or whatever, maybe spending too much time with abbo and machinist have rubbed off on you who konws, but do try to not be disingenuous.
 None of us have made a thread about this or even a post, besides me attempting to explain what should be obvious to everyone, even you; Noone is gonna set their clock to 4 in the morning so they can get up and log in to play darkfall.

dont set ur siege windows on times your core cant play then you fucking retard.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #22
I know you wanna be a tough guy or are butthurt over something or whatever, maybe spending too much time with abbo and machinist have rubbed off on you who konws, but do try to not be disingenuous.

THIS

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #23
Siege these carebears. Saying I'm being disingenuous is just another stupid attempt to make the people sieging feel bad. These dudes don't even use their holdings and spend 99% oftheir time under towers.

And Abbo and Machinist need to stop being bad influences on me. I clearly don't have my own personal reasons for wanting to see these clowns get taken advantage of
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #24

To be fair,  an eight hour window is fucking insane anyway, no clan in the game could set a siege window to accommodate their whole primetime.

The joys of an international server, sadly it's one of those things we will just have to deal with.

Reply #25
I was under the impression they did that in order to hide from other EU clans which tend to be the more dominant threat to them.

Issue is, if you hide from fights during your time zone... You fight in ours.

I don't want to hear any bitching from any of you, I play a hybrid, alfar, dagger, on NA ping. I need to snort a line of coke every time I pvp or else..

Reply #26
Siege these carebears. Saying I'm being disingenuous is just another stupid attempt to make the people sieging feel bad. These dudes don't even use their holdings and spend 99% oftheir time under towers.

And Abbo and Machinist need to stop being bad influences on me. I clearly don't have my own personal reasons for wanting to see these clowns get taken advantage of
Random who dont play, have never left Ruby, offer his expert opinion on shit he knows nothing about. Keep on arguing with yourself and the random shit you pull out your ass.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #27

The siege window is unclear. For someone hailing from the country of Shakespeare, you have a surprisingly limited vocabulary Abbo. Whatever happened to the once Great Britain?
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #28
I was under the impression they did that in order to hide from other EU clans which tend to be the more dominant threat to them.

Issue is, if you hide from fights during your time zone... You fight in ours.

I don't want to hear any bitching from any of you, I play a hybrid, alfar, dagger, on NA ping. I need to snort a line of coke every time I pvp or else..
Yeah , siege window open EU evening time is clearly hiding from EU clans. Got me there.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #29
charax the old fag double posting trying to defend his pathetic clan rofl
Dog