Skip to main content

Topic: Mount cargo limit (Read 282 times) previous topic - next topic

Mount cargo limit
Hello.

Since adding a new transport mount (packmule of sorts) would probably require a lot of work, how about you do a quick change to the carry weight limit of current mounts?

Something like:
* Bluetail 400 (up from 300)
* Racial mount 1000 (up from 600)
* Battlehorn 2000 (up from 1000)

Give us tools to use local banking properly, since any teleportation is off the table.

PS making some items/resources weight less would also help (please do both @Ub3rgames )
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Re: Mount cargo limit
Reply #1
Which items are you mostly struggling with? Is a Timber?

Reply #2
Timber, Stone, Building Mods are the main offenders, but also Iron from time to time.

Reply #3
Agree. Maybe even increase Battlehorn capactiy to 3.000kg would be reall great.

Reply #4
I think they intend to add some sort of cart system so I doubt they'd do this :(

Reply #5
I think they intend to add some sort of cart system so I doubt they'd do this :(
And they can nerf mount capacity once carts / packmules enter the game.

Don't make us wait too long for actual tools that help with local banking @Ub3rgames

Reply #6
Tamer title is useless. They should allow new mount to carry industrial load at much higher capacity. Use existing mount but give them a different color.

Reply #7
And they can nerf mount capacity once carts / packmules enter the game.

Don't make us wait too long for actual tools that help with local banking @Ub3rgames

OFC  im just saying i dont think they will, not that its a bad idea

Reply #8
Add a packmule title that doubles the holding capacity of mounts and adds 100kg to the player.

Reply #9
Add a packmule title that doubles the holding capacity of mounts and adds 100kg to the player.
yeah listen to the guy who dies to battlespikes LOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1blK-lG96U
dodgy bastard

Reply #10
if they don't have time to get in a new mount with a different skin, they could just put in something like a white battlehorn as a pack mule: same speed as battlehorn, same hp as normal mount, 3-4x the cargo capacity, or something along those lines.

It would take little coding to do and would be better than changing current mount capacity to just revert them later on (with a lot of crying when that happens because in the meantime people have got used to those improved capacities)

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
if they don't have time to get in a new mount with a different skin, they could just put in something like a white battlehorn as a pack mule: same speed as battlehorn, same hp as normal mount, 3-4x the cargo capacity, or something along those lines.
Racist suggestion. 2/2

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #12
Are these white battlehorns similar to the white rhino from Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls?
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #13
Racist suggestion. 2/2
Useless post 5/5

Reply #14
wtf are you crying about dude they already planned something for launch, well be fine soon
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state