Skip to main content

Topic: Equalize racial staff (q80) materials. Mahirim is only Q80 staff seen in game. (Read 120 times) previous topic - next topic

Equalize racial staff (q80) materials. Mahirim is only Q80 staff seen in game.
I've never seen any racial staff other than Mahirim.  While Dwarves can make a relatively easy racial staff as well, all the other races requires gems that are rare, most coming from rare maps. 

Alfar faction is affected by this situation most negatively.  Nobody is bothering to make a 100 alchemy character to my knowledge as the grind isn't worth it since Mahirims can make nearly unlimited staffs with easily obtained materials.  The net result is that larger clans with Mahirim alts buy up the supply and use it.   With gold being mostly useless, there's no incentive to even resell these days in Alfar markets.

Re: Equalize racial staff (q80) materials. Mahirim is only Q80 staff seen in game.
Reply #1
According to AV, I mean Ub3rgames they want highest level of staff to be free on purpose because mage are not balanced...I am sn Alchemist and I am screwed 

@lambdaExpression 
Please, don't get us wrong. We did not say it was the perfect idea, just that it is why we let it happen.
It is in absolute terms, a mistake, but as you can see from other comments in this thread, the magic balance is a very hot topic.
We needed answers, and it was a way to get one.

Re: Equalize racial staff (q80) materials. Mahirim is only Q80 staff seen in game.
Reply #2
why aren't r70-r80 melee weapons free too? Mages are already overpowered and take no skill to play with all the cc they have, why give them free gear?

bring back av

Reply #3
why aren't r70-r80 melee weapons free too? Mages are already overpowered and take no skill to play with all the cc they have, why give them free gear?

bring back av
melee archers dont need r80 weapons to be great, but lets disregard that, terrible player who thinks the oposing playstyle is op because im terrible here btw
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state