Skip to main content

Topic: Duel vs Avast SomeBK (Read 8616 times) previous topic - next topic

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Duel vs Avast SomeBK
Reply #240
Would make sense if I was playing but I had already stopped. You agreed and stood me up. Since that day, I've never agreed to any other time and place because you bailed on me the time we did agree. You got me to log into an empty fucking game all to watch you entertain one person in race chat.

I'm sure you can appreciate how worthless that makes you now especially being dubbed the battlespike king.

Snap a photo for us of the books and I'll gladly make time for you specifically
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #241
Game's free. You have time to post you have time to brush up before a duel.

But you seem to be having more fun on forumfall and I don't blame you.
twitch.tv/KenMan

Reply #242
You guys noticed this easter egg by Ub3r?

Reply #243

That's brilliant man. It never occurred to me that ub3r indeed introduced books after the famous "ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat" dodge comment.

I remember some similar shit from the past done by aventurine, when everyone demanded more sand (in the box) so they posted something about ruby.
  • Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 04:33:33 pm by wildNothing

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #244

This

Plus I don't plan on brushing up to duel Mycke. I literally can just straightline and spam left click

All he needs to do is post a photo of the books and I'll jump in
  • Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 06:03:49 pm by SomeBK
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #245

This

Plus I don't plan on brushing up to duel Mycke. I literally can just straightline and spam left click

He doesn't remember when we raided ruby and I ended up in a 1v1 situation among a larger fight and realized how bad he was.

He knows he will probably lose and wont risk it, everything else is just bs to protect his fragile ego.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #246

This

He doesn't remember when we raided ruby and I ended up in a 1v1 situation among a larger fight and realized how bad he was.

He knows he will probably lose and wont risk it, everything else is just bs to protect his fragile ego.
Notice how this gets brought up 17 pages later? Hey delusional Mycke, why would you say I'd probably lose now yet when you agreed to duel me you said:
Fair enough ill be there, not sure ill win
Haven't been in game since then so I don't see what's changed. Just post the fucking photo you lop, lmfao

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #247
@inkarnation I think this clown is referring to the last days of inDev where he raided Ghana with 6 heads on scarabs and they started running from me, Bowjob and wiz and I was way ahead making sure they didn't keep running until you showed up and we shit on them

Reply #248
@inkarnation I think this clown is referring to the last days of inDev where he raided Ghana with 6 heads on scarabs and they started running from me, Bowjob and wiz and I was way ahead making sure they didn't keep running until you showed up and we shit on them
you mean when he left his team to die, ran and straightlined to death trying to save his dragon q4 mage bag last day of indev? Yeah i think i remember that
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #249
you mean when he left his team to die, ran and straightlined to death trying to save his dragon q4 mage bag last day of indev? Yeah i think i remember that

Oh you mean we had a good fight until you outnumbered us 2 to 1, yeah I remember that too.

I also remember kicking your ass starting at half health, which is why you will dodge dueling me just like Avast does.
  • Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 02:30:35 am by Mycke

Reply #250

Oh you mean we had a good fight until you outnumbered us 2 to 1, yeah I remember that too.

I also remember kicking your ass starting at half health, which is why you will dodge dueling me just like Avast does.
verry delusional
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #251

verry delusional

Go on...

Reply #252

hahahahahhahahaha
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #253

Lmfao!!! The delusions are real. What's Raza Alfora's name on here? He was in the fight and won't lie. You guys even had Karma playing on a two week old character and he was your best player.

I counted a total of 6 scarabs in our city after we mopped you guys up. If it was me, Bowjob, wiz, inkarn and naked African Child, how in the fuck is it possible to outnumber you 2:1? You gonna tell me you brought three extra scarabs and that it was just you and two other people putting in work against the names I mentioned?

PS. This is also the guy who died to inkarn's shit character in a 1v1 the second to last day of inDev. Mycke has "city buffs" and died to inkarn by killing himself bunny hopping away after getting dunked by bolt spam because he moves like a fucking potato.

Quit stalling and snap a photo of the books that were sooo heavy you had to dodge

Reply #254

verry delusional

Go on...
nah I think he nailed it in 2 words, if I was inkarn I'd of only added, LOL YOU DIED TO LIGHT BATTLESPIKES 1v1.
dodgy bastard