Skip to main content

Topic: Duel vs Avast SomeBK (Read 8646 times) previous topic - next topic

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Duel vs Avast SomeBK
Reply #225
Lmfao. I don't even have to watch the clip to have a laugh. The still image of a guy with a battlespike chasing a guy wielding a dark scepter gets me laughing
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #226
Lmfao. I don't even have to watch the clip to have a laugh. The still image of a guy with a battlespike chasing a guy wielding a dark scepter gets me laughing

Hey Al Bundy why dont you tell everyone that story about the one day back when you were willing to duel, thats a great story.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #227

Hey Al Bundy why dont you tell everyone that story about the one day back when you were willing to duel, thats a great story.
Mycke Soulslayer why don't you tell everyone that story of you being too tired from lugging books all day err I mean being "set up".

Or you can tell us how you really didn't die to battlespikes in 7 paragraphs. That was a good story
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #228
So, why not just fight now, instead of talking about that "one time"? 

Seems rather scared with the potential of losing.  Since, no matter what excuse you bring up, there is the chance.  Meh, dont really care, but BKs ongoing dodge using the past as an excuse just makes him seem like a chicken shit. 

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #229
So, why not just fight now, instead of talking about that "one time"? 

Seems rather scared with the potential of losing.  Since, no matter what excuse you bring up, there is the chance.  Meh, dont really care, but BKs ongoing dodge using the past as an excuse just makes him seem like a chicken shit. 
Would make sense if I still played which is why I gave this poor guy a chance when he called me out. He agreed and then dodged like a bitch making me waste my fucking time.

Anyone who's stayed away from the game for more than two weeks knows what I'm talking about. You log into this game to travel forever to meet this scrub because no one plays and you get stood up.

You're obviously just another random who thinks he's speshul because he's king of the hill on an empty server. Better believe if the game actually gets a big enough population where I no longer have to play whack-a-mole, we'll be back. Mycke alone ain't worth picking the game back up but first thing I'm doing is spending my bank on war decking his trash ass and killing him under towers with a siege hammer.

Now run along and start blue tailing it from dead vcp to dead vcp because we both know you ain't showing up to anything worth a shit

• MKH
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #230
Okey now we have a agreement when to duel. Now if SomePK logs in he will duel its the first thing he will do. He said it so let's leave it at this. Let's see if he man of his words. But please stop posting same things over and over again.
Viil Taja

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #231
I said earlier in the thread, lol. You better believe I'll be taking care of this clown first thing when I log in so you guys will see how hard this guy will dodge and make excuses when I do

Reply #232
I said earlier in the thread, lol. You better believe I'll be taking care of this clown first thing when I log in so you guys will see how hard this guy will dodge and make excuses when I do

Irony

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #233
Fair enough ill be there, not sure ill win but finally one of the big mouths is actually willing to duel me.

@SomeBK  Edit: Actually can we do it Thurs at 6pm thats better for me?

Irony

Reply #234
Fair enough ill be there, not sure ill win but finally one of the big mouths is actually willing to duel me.

@SomeBK  Edit: Actually can we do it Thurs at 6pm thats better for me?

Irony

Yeah Al Bundy tell us about that  one day....

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #235
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U1blK-lG96U

Yeah Mycke send us a photo of those books I trapped you with

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #236
Bump. Still waiting on the photo of the books.
@VexDee rumor has it you actually got a photo of the books through PMs and you're holding out?

Reply #237
@VexDee rumor has it you actually got a photo of the books through PMs and you're holding out?

I have a book shop with 12k books but no i didnt take pictures of the boxes holding the collection I bought that morning.

PS still waiting for you to stop dodging....

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #238

I have a book shop with 12k books but no i didnt take pictures of the boxes holding the collection I bought that morning.

No. You're clearly waiting for me to start playing again because we both know you alone aren't worth logging in for. You said it yourself
Fair enough ill be there, not sure ill win
Why in the flying fuck would I care to log in just to duel a guy who not only stood me up but knows he's going to get rick rolled?

It also shouldn't be too hard to snap a photo of the books and their final resting place in your shop.

Just saying

Reply #239

No. You're clearly waiting for me to start playing again because we both know you alone aren't worth logging in for. You said it yourself
Fair enough ill be there, not sure ill win
Why in the flying fuck would I care to log in just to duel a guy who not only stood me up but knows he's going to get rick rolled?

It also shouldn't be too hard to snap a photo of the books and their final resting place in your shop.

Just saying

Lets look at this and say I did dodge that day so what it looks like is this:

Day 1: Mycke dodge
Day 2: Avast dodge
Day 3: Avast dodge
Day 4: Avast dodge
Day 5: Avast dodge
Day 6: Avast dodge
Day 7: Avast dodge
Day 8: Avast dodge
Day 9: Avast dodge
Day 10: Avast dodge