So true Smurf so true 😂
Viil Taja

Re: Duel vs Avast SomeBK
Reply #93
ne1 know when the mycke / avast duel is going down

Reply #94
ne1 know when the mycke / avast duel is going down

Probably the day after his balls drop and becomes a man, so never.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #95
Already came and went. I got stood up like the ugly nerd girl at prom
Fair enough ill be there, not sure ill win but finally one of the big mouths is actually willing to duel me.

@SomeBK  Edit: Actually can we do it Thurs at 6pm thats better for me?

(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #96
Already came and went. I got stood up like the ugly nerd girl at prom

Yeah that was the one special day this year you could duel and your dodging every day since is all my fault, which though not a very good story is the best you got, so we will roll with it.
  • Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 07:39:14 pm by Mycke

Reply #97
content boys
content

Reply #98
"(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)"

L

O

L

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #99
"(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)"

L

O

L
Top notch content. Between this thread, the one he "challenged" me in initially and the one of him dying to pure battlespikes, it's been more enjoyable than logging into the game.

In case you're wondering, I haven't logged into the game since that day you agreed to duel and then dodged (yet were still in game and perfectly able).

Get fucked and stay trash. Time to sit back and watch that battlespike video

Reply #100

L

O

L
Top notch content. Between this thread, the one he "challenged" me in initially and the one of him dying to pure battlespikes, it's been more enjoyable than logging into the game.

In case you're wondering, I haven't logged into the game since that day you agreed to duel and then dodged (yet were still in game and perfectly able).

Get fucked and stay trash. Time to sit back and watch that battlespike video

and yet your still here.

BK is like that ex-girlfriend who keeps calling to say how much they hate you, but miss your cock to much delete your number.
  • Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 12:33:32 am by Ivar_theBoneless

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #101
Says the guy who's been so overwhelmed with pvp in New Dawn that he's playing other games. Lmfao

Ivar is like that salty mid forties divorced lady who got the dick after a night out in the club with her friends and keeps wanting round two.

Reply #102
Says the guy who's been so overwhelmed with pvp in New Dawn that he's playing other games. Lmfao

Ivar is like that salty mid forties divorced lady who got the dick after a night out in the club with her friends and keeps wanting round two.

Tell you what- I'll pretend I didn't read that horrible comeback, you delete it and try again. And this time take a few moments to just breathe and think of something to say.

Edit- no rush princess take your time and figure out what you want to say

Reply #103

Yeah but at least he has the self respect to see that if ones unwilling to back it up when challenged then you shouldnt talk shit about someones PvP skill, where you are perfectly willing to continuously act tough on the forum even after a couple weeks of dodging.

You are that psycho chick that endlessly talks about how bad of a BF I was, when I was the one that dumped her for being psycho

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #104
We got more C O N T E N T boys.