Skip to main content

Topic: Duel vs Avast SomeBK (Read 6545 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Duel vs Avast SomeBK
Reply #330

Its not my ego, its yours, im showing everyone you are all just a bunch of pussy big mouths and the only reason you cant see it is because the other trolls are playing along with you, but everyone else sees it.
ive already explained to you that youre the pussy who dodged every fight we could have had, and why i dont care at all about your DUEL MEEEEEEEEEE whining, yet you keep repeating the same dumb shit talking for everyone else as if there was no way you could be wrong, as usual

thanks for making no point and again being a waste of my time, even on the forums, bud

ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #331

Its not my ego, its yours, im showing everyone you are all just a bunch of pussy big mouths and the only reason you cant see it is because the other trolls are playing along with you, but everyone else sees it.
ive already explained to you that youre the pussy who dodged every fight we could have had, and why i dont care at all about your DUEL MEEEEEEEEEE whining, yet you keep repeating the same dumb shit talking for everyone else as if there was no way you could be wrong, as usual

thanks for making no point and again being a waste of my time, even on the forums, bud

We both know the real truth here in that the one time you and me had anything close to a 1v1 i started half health and basically .5ed you and the only reason you got to live was because Wiz and Betty were waiting to kill me the moment I killed you, so i tried to make an escape and died on the hop.

You can say what you want but we both know this is really whats up....

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #332

We both know the real truth here in that the one time you and me had anything close to a 1v1 i started half health and basically .5ed you and the only reason you got to live was because Wiz and Betty were waiting to kill me the moment I killed you, so i tried to make an escape and died on the hop.

You can say what you want but we both know this is really whats up....
Holy hell the delusion is real. You do realize I was there too and witnessed you getting bolt spammed by a character far less progressed than you which is why you bunny hopped away and killed yourself via fall damage by doing so.

You're utter trash
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #333
gets 1v1d by a char that has 30 of each stat and like 20 of each magic school under towers

4:21:16] (Mycke Soulslayer): WHAT EVER ZERG AGAOIN
22:21] (Mycke Soulslayer): he sucks rea 1v1 i kilol every time
:22:34] (Mycke Soulslayer): but you guys are too zerg for that
5:48] (Mycke Soulslayer): evenyone knows ink is bad you can fluff his efo all you ewnat he will still be bad
4:26:30] (Mycke Soulslayer): yeah wanna real 1v1
[14:26:30] (Bowjob Betty): Mycke lets do this real 1v1 outside towers and city buffs you v Inkarn ittl be a good fight
27:25] (Mycke Soulslayer): in that case i wont bother im not here to entertain you
27:55] (Mycke Soulslayer): bye

even if you started at half you should be ashamed to have to lie like you .5d me and then suddently decided to run instead of winning the fight when i purposely had everyone sit out to embarass you (last week of indev too, so they would have DEFINETELY jumped you to look like douches for some gear)

Reply #334
gets 1v1d by a char that has 30 of each stat and like 20 of each magic school under towers

5:48] (Mycke Soulslayer): evenyone knows ink is bad you can fluff his efo all you ewnat he will still be bad
[14:26:30] (Bowjob Betty): Mycke lets do this real 1v1 outside towers and city buffs you v Inkarn ittl be a good fight
27:25] (Mycke Soulslayer): in that case i wont bother im not here to entertain you

even if you started at half you should be ashamed to have to lie like you .5d me and then suddently decided to run instead of winning the fight when i purposely had everyone sit out to embarass you (last week of indev too, so they would have DEFINETELY jumped you to look like douches for some gear)

Well heres your chance to prove you dont suck, but you will just dodge.

I tell you guys you suck call you pussies, but nothing will get you to duel me, says it all.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #335
Interesting. So you and I agreeing to a duel and you flaking was still a dodge on my part. In that case I guess you could say Manny Paqs was superior to Money Mayweather throughout all those years Floyd was "dodging". Had nothing to do with one being a waste of time fighter looking to get rich like everyone does fighting money mayweather.

You my friend are out of this world.

Also love how you've deliberately swayed the topic away from finding the proof both inkarn and Pallist are requesting. You've simply just said "meh, you're all looney, no need to show proof"
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #336
Interesting. So you and I agreeing to a duel and you flaking was still a dodge on my part. In that case I guess you could say Manny Paqs was superior to Money Mayweather throughout all those years Floyd was "dodging". Had nothing to do with one being a waste of time fighter looking to get rich like everyone does fighting money mayweather.

You my friend are out of this world.

Also love how you've deliberately swayed the topic away from finding the proof both inkarn and Pallist are requesting. You've simply just said "meh, you're all looney, no need to show proof"

I keep opening your blocked messages hoping you finally grew some balls, but all i get is more dodge.

Ive read every version of your dodge now 5 times and its getting old, so just assume you are blocked and I wont be reading your messages and if you finally do grow some balls be sure to @ me

Reply #337

Well heres your chance to prove you dont suck, but you will just dodge.

I tell you guys you suck call you pussies, but nothing will get you to duel me, says it all.
again, saying more of the same, not having any point, ignoring everything said while getting exposed and humiliated

stay ez mycke

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #338
@Mycke
Stay shit and keep reading my "blocked" posts that clearly don't "affect" you.

We got em guys. He actually stooped down to the Ivar level where he portrays like he's hiding behind the "blocked" messages that he still reads
  • Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 03:01:26 am by SomeBK

Reply #339
ps: youve had dozens of opportunities to fight me and @MNO on yssam but rather log when we enter system, sit naked in your city, refuse to chase us after we t-bag your recruits in front of you or have super saiyan and enclave login to fight for you, we were in your city literally every day for multiple times a day for weeks when we played and never got a fight from you, but im the one whos scared obviously

See, this is the key piece to the whole story.
Mycke probably thinks we're all friends or something. But truth about who i relate to on this game is ink came mid map and killed me and kloc. We geared and fight again, losing. We geared and fought yet again and had one hell of a fight until regs ran out. After that respect was made and communication was established.

If watching his members get tea bagged is true, that's really a shame.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #340
ps: youve had dozens of opportunities to fight me and @MNO on yssam but rather log when we enter system, sit naked in your city, refuse to chase us after we t-bag your recruits in front of you or have super saiyan and enclave login to fight for you, we were in your city literally every day for multiple times a day for weeks when we played and never got a fight from you, but im the one whos scared obviously
Shit happened on the regular during inDev. Do you guys want to know what serious Mycke looks like pvping when it's all on the line and he has a siege bag on him?
I found this gem from back when the whole blue blocking shit was taken too far and he started getting sieged. Just pay attention to his player movements the very few times he's even trying to fight. He's a fucking potato

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmlfi_fARCA

After watching this video and the few times you see him moving around throughout, go back and watch the video of him dying to battlespikes and you'll clearly see the movements are similar, the indecisiveness of what spells to cast and improper use of them along with idiotic weapon swaps etc.

Reply #341
Shit happened on the regular during inDev. Do you guys want to know what serious Mycke looks like pvping when it's all on the line and he has a siege bag on him?
I found this gem from back when the whole blue blocking shit was taken too far and he started getting sieged. Just pay attention to his player movements the very few times he's even trying to fight. He's a fucking potato

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmlfi_fARCA

After watching this video and the few times you see him moving around throughout, go back and watch the video of him dying to battlespikes and you'll clearly see the movements are similar, the indecisiveness of what spells to cast and improper use of them along with idiotic weapon swaps etc.
does he do the strafe jump mana missile spam? thats a signature mycke move right there

Reply #342
Mycke is that guy who pretends he doesn't care but really he cares more then anyone, what more evidence do you need then him having most forum post/ time spent on this forum as a normal user.

Lol
dodgy bastard

Reply #343
Hey just checking in to see if there are any pics of the books or any update to the conspiracy it was a trick?
lmk

Reply #344
Hey just checking in to see if there are any pics of the books or any update to the conspiracy it was a trick?
lmk

No hes still dodging but thanks for asking