Skip to main content

Topic: Duel vs Avast SomeBK (Read 9213 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Duel vs Avast SomeBK
Reply #15
i'm confused here.  mycke challenges and then BK come on the thread and dind't accept but accused mycke of dodging ? 

Reply #16
i'm confused here.  mycke challenges and then BK come on the thread and dind't accept but accused mycke of dodging ? 

Wrong,

SomeBK challenges Mycke gives a time and a date.

Mycke accepts but straight away gives excuses about how he may lose.

Mycke then changes his mind and asks for it to be 3 possible other days, knowing somebk was only wanting to be free to login into the game he doesn't wanna play just on the that was initially offered and accepted by Mycke.

Then Mycke proceeded to dodge more and try make somebk to look like he was dodging to anyone with 2 brain cells...

Though clearly it's Mycke who dodged since he declined the one standing challenge after originally accepting then proceeded to contradict himself.

Stay tuned for next episode of Deluded Myckey
dodgy bastard

Reply #17
No you hang up first
No you hang up first
No YOU hang up first *giggle*
No YOU hang up first *giggle giggle*

Either kiss or fight already
85% /s

Reply #18
BRING OUT THE BATTLESPIKES BOYS IM READY

Reply #19
Lol all those clients
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men

Reply #20
All things considered, it does seem certain people are abit hesitant about taking Mycke up on his offer.
Can talk the talk but not walk the walk?
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #21
Mycke, stfu already. You dodged like a bitch and now you try to make it look like you did not.
You accepted a place and a date. Then you pussied out, edited the message with some bullshit excuses. Man does not give his word just to change it later. It would be fine if you asked for different date immediately. But you agreed and then pussied out. Your word is worth shit so don't expect people to waste time on arranging anything with you when you agree on something and than change your mind.

It's ok to die to battlespikes, no one said you need to be any good at pvp. But you are a loudmouth pussy on top of it (challenging people to duel you to then bitch out when they accept). And no amount of threads created by you now will change that.

Fair enough ill be there, not sure ill win but finally one of the big mouths is actually willing to duel me.

@SomeBK  Edit: Actually can we do it Thurs at 6pm thats better for me?

(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Lmfao. Looks like this thread failed, better go make another so you look like less of a pussy Mycke. If anyone even cares, I have screenshots of me waiting semi afk in Hintenfau while this idiot was online entertaining some stupid questions in race chat so it's not like he couldn't make the original time.

Congrats Mycke, you got New Dawn to log in one more for the day. Mycke's repopulating the server one dodge at a time
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #22
Mycke, stfu already. You dodged like a bitch and now you try to make it look like you did not.
You accepted a place and a date. Then you pussied out, edited the message with some bullshit excuses. Man does not give his word just to change it later. It would be fine if you asked for different date immediately. But you agreed and then pussied out. Your word is worth shit so don't expect people to waste time on arranging anything with you when you agree on something and than change your mind.

It's ok to die to battlespikes, no one said you need to be any good at pvp. But you are a loudmouth pussy on top of it (challenging people to duel you to then bitch out when they accept). And no amount of threads created by you now will change that.

Fair enough ill be there, not sure ill win but finally one of the big mouths is actually willing to duel me.

Lmfao. Looks like this thread failed, better go make another so you look like less of a pussy Mycke. If anyone even cares, I have screenshots of me waiting semi afk in Hintenfau while this idiot was online entertaining some stupid questions in race chat so it's not like he couldn't make the original time.

Congrats Mycke, you got New Dawn to log in one more for the day. Mycke's repopulating the server one dodge at a time

Excuse you, but Mycke has a very busy work life. Owning a bookstore is like 100 hours of work a week, he only gets 15 minutes a day to PvP, the rest of the time he's AFK talking for hours in Chaos Racial or jumping around mana missiling naked in his holding.

Dare to question me and I'll call you welfare scum.

If you do happen to find a flaw in my argument, please notify me and I'll deliver excuse Numero Dos.

-ONM MNO, Agon Bodyguard
  • Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 05:08:25 pm by MNO

Reply #23

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #24
ITT: Mycke trying to forumfall out of a duel.

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

Reply #25
PM him for a duel, or kill him afk, then post video on forums.

We need more in game drama, not more forum attention whoring.

Reply #26
Im sorry he wanted me to just show up without any terms on short notice and I smelled a rat so to keep these trolls from playing games I made this thread so everyone can see what was up, but as soon as it all became public he backs out (which supports my hunch he was up to no good).

Im still laughing that people are trying to spin this thread as me trying to dodge, that's hilarious.
  • Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 07:48:13 pm by Mycke

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #27
You guys are weird

Reply #28
Im sorry he wanted me to just show up without any terms on short notice and I smelled a rat so to keep these trolls from playing games I made this thread so everyone can see what was up, but as soon as it all became public he backs out (which supports my hunch he was up to no good).

Im still laughing that people are trying to spin this thread as me trying to dodge, that's hilarious.
You sound like a guy who could be killed with just battlespikes.
dodgy bastard

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #29

Yeah guys cut him some slack. He "smelled a rat" that's why he came up with the "lugging boxes all day" excuse.

Poor Mycke just keeps the content coming with self rekt trash.

Just reading the way he spins shit is more entertaining than playing the fucking game right now
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs