Skip to main content

Topic: Duel vs Avast SomeBK (Read 9697 times) previous topic - next topic

Duel vs Avast SomeBK
Okay im tired of the bull shit and games so im putting it here for everyone. He has accepted a challenge to duel me and now we are agreeing on time and place.

I am pre agreeing to these 3

Hint Thur 6pm pst, friday 6pm pst and Sat 6 pm pst. @SomeBK

Do you accept any of these 3 times or can you give me 3 times to choose from that you pre agree to?

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Duel vs Avast SomeBK
Reply #1
rofl, you are a fool

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

Reply #2

Reply #3
This game is dead

Reply #4
haha mycke thinks anyone gives a fuck
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #5
haha mycke thinks anyone gives a fuck

haha autistic kid with animeshit everywhere thinking anyone gives a shit if you are breathing or not

Reply #6
And while we are at it lets discuss terms:

Best 2/3?
Arena: all of Hintenfau?
Disqualification: if you leave city outer walls you forfeit that round?
Limitations: Mounts?
Alfar slaying enchants?
Gear?
Pots?
Reward: Gank on 2nd win for bag?
50k side bet?

• Giant
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
Why don't you just pm him?

Reply #8
Why don't you just pm him?

Because they are trolls and will try something underhanded so i want everyone who may be watching to know the terms in advance, im not giving them the chance to play games since thats what they always do.

He wanted me to just rush out there tonight with no terms or agreements nor time to get observers and I smell a rat (he was even implying he would uninstall if I didnt come tonight lol).
  • Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 01:27:06 am by Mycke

Reply #9
Avast is in game but wont respond to this thread lol

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
WTF, this guy made a thread? I got called out, gave you a time and place and rather than just show up, you decide to entertain questions in race chat regarding some stupid quest chain?

YOU DIED TO PURE BATTLESPIKES.

I'm done
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #11
@SomeBK

You gave him a time and a place.  So he makes a thread about it? LOL

Guy will still dodge, I went to his holding for 4 hours and he still gave excuses about how I was untrustworthy ect ect.

Hes a waste of time.

Least we broke him boys. hes obviously lost the plot.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #12
WTF, this guy made a thread? I got called out, gave you a time and place and rather than just show up, you decide to entertain questions in race chat regarding some stupid quest chain?

YOU DIED TO PURE BATTLESPIKES.

I'm done

Oh look he just discovered this thread [wink wink]

So dodge, yeah anyone surprised?

Reply #13
Some guys are just in a clan unofficially called: "triggered by mycke". You could flawless 3/3 him and they'll still be..... you guessed it, triggered by mycke. It won't change anything.

Reply #14
Mycke, stfu already. You dodged like a bitch and now you try to make it look like you did not.
You accepted a place and a date. Then you pussied out, edited the message with some bullshit excuses. Man does not give his word just to change it later. It would be fine if you asked for different date immediately. But you agreed and then pussied out. Your word is worth shit so don't expect people to waste time on arranging anything with you when you agree on something and than change your mind.

It's ok to die to battlespikes, no one said you need to be any good at pvp. But you are a loudmouth pussy on top of it (challenging people to duel you to then bitch out when they accept). And no amount of threads created by you now will change that.

Fair enough ill be there, not sure ill win but finally one of the big mouths is actually willing to duel me.

@SomeBK  Edit: Actually can we do it Thurs at 6pm thats better for me?

(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)
  • Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 09:32:13 am by wildNothing