Skip to main content

Topic: [Video] Roxie Pvp9 Journey to Nif (Read 613 times) previous topic - next topic

[Video] Roxie Pvp9 Journey to Nif
Once again, all happened in a day

Typical darkfall day :)
We decided to go to a village on nif and got wipe by 6/7+ AMD and co

I decided to stay there for the day with my small bank there, this is what happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwhC_FPJCVQ

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: [Video] Roxie Pvp9 Journey to Nif
Reply #1
wtf those mining alts

Reply #2
Hey look at that. Seems like Player killer got bought afterall :)

https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,9042.msg142098.html#msg142098 f
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Affiliated Mandrake Dealers

Reply #3
WTF @Tolbin ... Not sure who he was trying to "help" with that running around, but definately not his mate Norax. He rather should have picked something out of his bank and try to heal Norax or shoot Roxie.
  • Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 07:38:11 pm by HarvestR

Reply #4
Damn dealing with that ping cant be fun :/

Reply #5
Always like your vids man.

...and Tolbin can you be a bigger pussy? You could have geared up while they fought or healed the guy. It's Mycke 2.0

Reply #6

yeah only when my roomates is like watching a stream or so (which happens a lot hehe)
Other wise i am at 180 which is still ok

Reply #7

yeah only when my roomates is like watching a stream or so (which happens a lot hehe)
Other wise i am at 180 which is still ok
People with unstable ping in ranges 200+ should be kicked by server. It's full loot FPS game FFS.

• Giant
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
@Ub3rgames retarded altfall.

TooLate TheHero - LFC till I die

Reply #9

thanks mate, looking forward to put you into the next one :p

Reply #10
Hey look at that. Seems like Player killer got bought afterall :)

https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,9042.msg142098.html#msg142098 f

Good for him getting a decent buck out of a dying game and having the foresight to see that. devs said they don't bother with prosecuting that and you're making a fucking detective thread about it you petty little dweeb
Dog

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
Well guys, two important things we got ironed out in this vid thanks to Roxie.

That guy Tolbin telling you the game is NOT dead and that he's enjoying his play time...
He's enjoying it so much that he gets front row seats to some pretty intense fights while being naked

We seen what a Horde member looks like by himself in the open world away from his natural habitat away from towers

good video btw
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #12

thanks mate, looking forward to put you into the next one :p

Lol. Will happen soon enough I think. Can't lie, giving myself a fighting chance vs your ping. Not sure how you land archery shots

Reply #13
1:42 lol why they gathering resurses in a dead game without future,its a most useless timewaste even in afk.
Its like gathering in offline game. Do you really care how many resourses you have in offline game? Offline game is actually more safe,because you can lose all your resources in dnd :D:D:D:D:D
  • Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 05:19:18 pm by huem vzhopu po pizde

Reply #14
1:42 good job dnd,look what circus you have done :D:DD

and now watch old real game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlSt52W2hjg do you see difference,idiots.
DND ALT circus vs real pvp adventures.
Oh yeah,there is 10 players in dnd who dont care about pvp.But anyone else playing pvp main with crafting alts.So 90% playing for pvp adventures,and you cut it morons lol.
  • Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 05:35:22 pm by huem vzhopu po pizde