Skip to main content

Topic: Nomads Second Victory over Shargal! (Read 1514 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Nomads Second Victory over Shargal!
Reply #45
Can't blame them for dodging dueling Mycke, imagine losing to the guy who lost to battlespikes.

Exactly I know im not great and have no issue with someone like you talking shit because im all but certain you would kick my ass, its those forum trolls who talk all the shit and never back it who im putting on the spot.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #46
Well, the joke is on me I guess. The one time I think Mycke is actually gonna follow through and I get trolled.
Abbo, @inkarnation and anyone else who this clown is calling out for laughing at him. The only two people I saw roll through Hintenfau were newbs doing a quest chain it looked like.
You guys can thank mycke for New Dawn having +1 more log in for today. he's making Agon repopulated one dodge at a time
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #47
Well, the joke is on me I guess. The one time I think Mycke is actually gonna follow through and I get trolled.
Abbo, @inkarnation and anyone else who this clown is calling out for laughing at him. The only two people I saw roll through Hintenfau were newbs doing a quest chain it looked like.
You guys can thank mycke for New Dawn having +1 more log in for today. he's making Agon repopulated one dodge at a time

Yep you go with that, you offer one time and place with no terms and then ignore the entire thread setting it up legit. Obviously you are up to no good and had some trap set, sorry.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #48
Yeah mycke, you got me. Me abbo, inkarn, wiz, bowjob and pat, hell even ivar was there all equipped with siege hammers. We were going to siege hammer you to death
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #49
Yeah mycke, you got me. Me abbo, inkarn, wiz, bowjob and pat, hell even ivar was there all equipped with siege hammers. We were going to siege hammer you to death

Why are you forum warrioring this unrelated thread when there is a thread dedicated to actually making this fight happen?

Not suspicious...

Reply #50
Mycke, stfu already. You dodged like a bitch and now you try to make it look like you did not.
You accepted a place and a date. Then you pussied out, edited the message with some bullshit excuses. Man does not give his word just to change it later. It would be fine if you asked for different date immediately. But you agreed and then pussied out. Your word is worth shit so don't expect people to waste time on arranging anything with you when you agree on something and than change your mind.

It's ok to die to battlespikes, no one said you need to be any good at pvp. But you are a loudmouth pussy on top of it (challenging people to duel you to then bitch out when they accept). And no amount of threads created by you now will change that.

Fair enough ill be there, not sure ill win but finally one of the big mouths is actually willing to duel me.

@SomeBK  Edit: Actually can we do it Thurs at 6pm thats better for me?

• Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 09:31:22 am by wildNothing

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #51
"I've been lugging boxes of books all day and a little beat"
-Mycke

That's a gem right there. How high does your heart rate get playing video games? Bottom line is you were online and you didn't come to Hintenfau. You could've at least used an excuse that would force you to not be able to log on for the night and just stay offline.

Reply #52
isn't Mycke legit like 60yo?
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ