Skip to main content

Topic: Nomads Second Victory over Shargal! (Read 1762 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Nomads Second Victory over Shargal!
Reply #30
lmfao, "he had city buffs"!!! I'm dying right now hahaha.

You died to battlespikes. A fucking goblin shaman would've killed saiyan just throwing spikes at it and not healing up

Oh wait, my mistake, saiyan would have city buffs so he'd barely edge out the gobling, lmfao!!!!!

You are another one who will dodge when asked for a 1v1, heres your chance prove me wrong.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #31
Tomorrow in Hintenfau at 6pm PST. See you there
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #32
@Mycke
Just a big mouth as per usual?
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #33
So are we all going to hintenfau tonight or what?
-SG of Garbage Men (Wolf/Ork)
Always recruiting new and old players.

Reply #34
Tomorrow in Hintenfau at 6pm PST. See you there
Challenge is on @Mycke

Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men

Reply #35
Fair enough ill be there, not sure ill win but finally one of the big mouths is actually willing to duel me.

@SomeBK  Edit: Actually can we do it Thurs at 6pm thats better for me?

(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)
  • Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 10:05:24 pm by Mycke

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #36
Someone please record.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #37
I'll be honest man. I have no desire to log in. I'm not happy with the game but my credibility and integrity mean more to me than the actual game. I'm taking off work earlier and working through lunch to make this duel all because you called me out. If you want to crutch on moving boxes all day dictating the outcome, that doesn't fall short of the expectations both Abbo and inkarn have which is why they don't care to even acknowledge your threats.

I'm not going to dance around on the forums. I just want to stand up for myself, do my thing and finally uninstall

Reply #38
I'll be honest man. I have no desire to log in. I'm not happy with the game but my credibility and integrity mean more to me than the actual game. I'm taking off work earlier and working through lunch to make this duel all because you called me out. If you want to crutch on moving boxes all day dictating the outcome, that doesn't fall short of the expectations both Abbo and inkarn have which is why they don't care to even acknowledge your threats.

I'm not going to dance around on the forums. I just want to stand up for myself, do my thing and finally uninstall

Oh give me a fucking break you are the ones shit talking me all the time, not me shit talking you and I put out a challenge and you accepted and now we are agreeing on time and place. You said Hint tonight and im saying Hint tomorrow night, but if you just want uninstall than do it and stop talking shit.

If thurs isnt good for you than friday or over the weekend will do, we are agreeing on a time and place, you dont get to just pick it and I must agree, just like I dont get to just pick it and you must agree. I am saying tonight is not good for me but im good any of the following 3 days (sunday isnt good either), so thus, fri, or sat 6pm pst at Hint im open and pre agreeing to any of those 3 times, do you accept any of them?
  • Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 10:55:58 pm by Mycke

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #39
Fair enough ill be there, not sure ill win but finally one of the big mouths is actually willing to duel me.

Here's where you agreed to today.

And here's where you already have your excuse preloaded.

It's goin down today because if it gets put off it's going to be another excuse, then another and another. This is why Abbo and inkarn don't bother. I'll be there today.

Please don't tell me to uninstall. I'll do it at my own convenience. Thank you

Reply #40

Here's where you agreed to today.

And here's where you already have your excuse preloaded.

It's goin down today because if it gets put off it's going to be another excuse, then another and another. This is why Abbo and inkarn don't bother. I'll be there today.

Please don't tell me to uninstall. I'll do it at my own convenience. Thank you

So you dont agree to any of my 3 dates?

I am just making sure everyone sees im giving plenty of options and its you being unreasonable...

(if I decline your 1 day and you decline my 3 that doesnt make me the one dodging and yes we all get it now that I said I was beat from doing rl work today its all the more reason you wont budge, even though im trying to not have an excuse by doing it another day)
  • Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 11:20:14 pm by Mycke

Reply #41
Why are you feuding eachother in Nomads siege thread?
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #42
Why are you feuding eachother in Nomads siege thread?

Because its one of the 100 threads where they attack me for no reason but their own egos and this just happens to be the one where finally one of them accepts a challenge to duel, but it appears I must be at the one place at the one time he presents and by giving 3 just as good options over the next 3 days is me dodging lol

I mean come on you have seen it, just non stop attacks upon me, thread after thread and yet every time I challenge them they dodge, so this is the first time I have gotten a bite on one of them actually standing behind their mouths, do you blame me for pursuing it? ;)
  • Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 11:25:51 pm by Mycke

Reply #43
mycke the master dodger lol
dodgy bastard

• Dagbu
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #44
Can't blame them for dodging dueling Mycke, imagine losing to the guy who lost to battlespikes.
Dark Zlog