Skip to main content

Topic: Nomads Second Victory over Shargal! (Read 1515 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Nomads Second Victory over Shargal!
Reply #15
Any one else think Abbo just needs to get laid or something?
Oh kettle how art thou?
None at all, im not some angry young man venting his sexual frustrations on a game forum
Yeh i'm a 15 year old angry virgin.
You got me old man.

I bet Myckes sex life is out of this world, with him being the Alfar race dedicated crafter and all.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

• Fuh Q
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #16
Any one else think Abbo just needs to get laid or something?
Oh kettle how art thou?

None at all, im not some angry young man venting his sexual frustrations on a game forum and just because you all have to pretend i'm 'mad' to justify the ridiculous fixations upon me around here, anyone who hangs with me knows for the most part im just amused.

I would have thought Pats video would have killed this nonsense given he was looking for 'Sarge rage' and got "oh its probably Pat oh well he can have a gear bag {shrug}" but even video confirmation cant override your guys need to pretend others are mad to justify your inherent douchebaggery.
Are you really that stupid?
Ub3r Is fine and know what they are doing, its best they leave it unsubbed for the rest of indev because this lets people know they arent trying to milk us and keeps a flame under them to get the work done as reasonably fast as possible.

Reply #17
Mycke thinks I was looking for a Sarge Rage when I did what I did, I was just looking to expose retard Mycke for shit talking SKD, killing his clan in duels then ganking them at the end was simply a bonus clip to show how bad they are.. Though props to Super Saiyan for out doing me on that department by flawlessing him with battlespikes lol!
dodgy bastard

Reply #18
Shit talk us again see whats up
Who's us? No idea who you are.

And shit talk? Which part of that is shit talk? Lol.

It says in his Sig.

Dont know whos more of a retard, you or Mycke.

Don't see sigs on me phone. I'm sorry that I cant sit my fat ass in my moms basement all day long.

Nothing worse than someone on a minimun wage job talking down to kids that live at home.
Does wasting your life away in a factory make you feel special? Did your boss let you have a 5 miniute break to go talk to your friends on the forums?

You cant do simple maths, think alts are expensive, and argue that their cost is a deterrent to altfall, so you obviously dont have a job thats worth shouting about.

Pleb.

Forgot the meds ?

Reply #19
and thats why we need moderated forums ....

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #20
and thats why we need moderated forums ....
AltForumfall

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

Reply #21
Mycke thinks I was looking for a Sarge Rage when I did what I did, I was just looking to expose retard Mycke for shit talking SKD, killing his clan in duels then ganking them at the end was simply a bonus clip to show how bad they are.. Though props to Super Saiyan for out doing me on that department by flawlessing him with battlespikes lol!

Obviously flawlessing doesnt mean what it use to and all you showed was I really dont get that mad lol

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #22
I thought flawlessing always meant when you're able to just go pure offense to kill someone and not have to cast a single heal or transfer?

Can an actual duelist confirm this for me since I'd rather take anyone else's word than Mycke's on this one
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #23
I thought flawlessing always meant when you're able to just go pure offense to kill someone and not have to cast a single heal or transfer?

Can an actual duelist confirm this for me since I'd rather take anyone else's word than Mycke's on this one

So two people fight and both are low but if neither ever heals or transfers the winner 'flawlessed' lol (ps he had city buffs so indirectly he was healing)

Reply #24

So two people fight and both are low but if neither ever heals or transfers the winner 'flawlessed' lol (ps he had city buffs so indirectly he was healing)
Oh my god. Just accept that you're bad and be done with it.
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men

Reply #25

Omg so what I described is a flawless? Or do you have another point?

(you do realize these guys calling me bad are worse than me, no?)

Reply #26
childrens stop shit talking each other pls.

Mormo Blastbeat                                           Rats in the Hats

Reply #27

remember when you were throwing battle spike at me at a siege and i didnt die? for an hour on every alt?

pretty sure you are the first person to lose a duel to battle spikes.

Such a deluded old man.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #28
lmfao, "he had city buffs"!!! I'm dying right now hahaha.

You died to battlespikes. A fucking goblin shaman would've killed saiyan just throwing spikes at it and not healing up

Oh wait, my mistake, saiyan would have city buffs so he'd barely edge out the gobling, lmfao!!!!!
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #29

quite sure Azmoodeus could flawless you with one hand
dodgy bastard