Skip to main content

Topic: Nomads Second Victory over Shargal! (Read 2347 times) previous topic - next topic

Nomads Second Victory over Shargal!
Good fun all.

Didn't think we would win it after the first two fights.

Curious as to what happened to the Epoch mercs at that last push we made? didn't notice them there or?

Darkfall New Dawn PVP Nomads  shargal War Part 13: http://youtu.be/lnG0dPLWFxY
  • Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 07:31:52 pm by Rigan

Re: Nomads Second Victory over Shargal!
Reply #1
Shit talk us again see whats up

Reply #2
nice one

Reply #3
gf everyone! was fun.

Reply #4

Who's us? No idea who you are.

And shit talk? Which part of that is shit talk? Lol.

Reply #5

Hes in Epoch and I think he took asking where they were (as in i didnt see as many of you in the last fight) as where they were (as in they were a major factor in the first two fights, but seemed to have less influence on the last one), I think he mistook the tone from an honest question to a jab.

Reply #6

It says in his Sig.

Dont know whos more of a retard, you or Mycke.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #7
Bring it bitches - you don't know who your messing with you bunch of girls :D

Reply #8

It says in his Sig.

Don't see sigs on me phone. I'm sorry that I cant sit my fat ass in my moms basement all day long.

As for the siege, then Yeh it wasn't shit talk. It genuinely felt like you were missing half your numbers when we pushed in a third time. Maybe it was just the fort spreading everyone out, dunno.

Quick rehash video in the Op!
  • Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 07:32:40 pm by Rigan

Reply #9

It says in his Sig.

Don't see sigs on me phone. I'm sorry that I cant sit my fat ass in my moms basement all day long.

Nothing worse than someone on a minimun wage job talking down to kids that live at home.
Does wasting your life away in a factory make you feel special? Did your boss let you have a 5 miniute break to go talk to your friends on the forums?

You cant do simple maths, think alts are expensive, and argue that their cost is a deterrent to altfall, so you obviously dont have a job thats worth shouting about.

Pleb.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #10
Think I found a new fanboy <3

I always wanted one! Shame it's a known retard though.

I don't suck good enough for a 5 minute break, I'm sure you'd get the full hour though.

Reply #11
Think I found a new fanboy <3
Another Mycke like response. Thinks because someone exposes him they have some secret crush.
Live in a deluded child like fantasy, where they think everyone on the server loves them, and only a few "Trolls" don't like them.

So sad to see so many Middle aged men, with a deluded sense of being, gravitate to Darkfall. They then set up clans, bore the server to death, and then blame it on the "Trolls" and people giving negative feedback.

Reply #12
Any one else think Abbo just needs to get laid or something?

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #13
Oh kettle how art thou?
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #14
Oh kettle how art thou?

None at all, im not some angry young man venting his sexual frustrations on a game forum and just because you all have to pretend i'm 'mad' to justify the ridiculous fixations upon me around here, anyone who hangs with me knows for the most part im just amused.

I would have thought Pats video would have killed this nonsense given he was looking for 'Sarge rage' and got "oh its probably Pat oh well he can have a gear bag {shrug}" but even video confirmation cant override your guys need to pretend others are mad to justify your inherent douchebaggery.
  • Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 10:53:11 pm by Mycke