Skip to main content

Topic: Clan drops holding, members lose everything in the bank in that holding. (Read 2485 times) previous topic - next topic

Clan drops holding, members lose everything in the bank in that holding.
This can't seriously be intended.  If so, it's pretty dumb.

• XiaN
  • [*][*][*][*]
Re: Clan drops holding, members lose everything in the bank in that holding.
Reply #1
welcome to darkfall new down (syndrome)

Reply #2
Yes that is how it works- the items will be available in the recovery bank in a week. Do be careful with your holdings, this one is the fault of the leadership. This has been known for months.

If another clan grabs the holding I believe you can ask nicely for bank access and get your stuff sooner.

Reply #3
What clan and who is this incompetent leader that didn't warn their members? Do offline meditation for a week :)

Reply #4
Yes that is how it works- the items will be available in the recovery bank in a week. Do be careful with your holdings, this one is the fault of the leadership. This has been known for months.

If another clan grabs the holding I believe you can ask nicely for bank access and get your stuff sooner.

If the clan voluntarily drops the holding I don't believe your things go to the retrieval Bank, might be wrong but pretty sure it stays in that location. Only time things go to retrieval bank is when you lose a holding via Siege I thought

Reply #5

If the clan voluntarily drops the holding I don't believe your things go to the retrieval Bank, might be wrong but pretty sure it stays in that location. Only time things go to retrieval bank is when you lose a holding via Siege I thought
You are correct, items only go to the retrieval vault if the Holding is lost in a Siege.
If the Holding is abandoned, you will need to reclaim it, or ask the next owners nicely.

Reply #6
Unbelievable freaking game with zero documentation on

How retrieval works
How alignment works
How war dec works
How seige works
How enchanting works
How negative clan med points works
How titles dropping works
Super long list.

Unless you bookmark particular post from uber....

The promised wiki never made it

Reply #7
Items from personal bank should be available in the retrieval vault aswell. Or make another "Personal Retrieval Bank". @Ub3rgames

• XiaN
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #8

correct.

Reply #9

Spoken like a true beta male

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #10
I can make you sad... but IF HOLDING WAS ABBANDONED, THAN NOTHIGN GO TO RETREVIAL BANK!!!!!!!!! ONLY IF SIEGE LOST!!!!!!!!

Reply #11
What clan and who is this incompetent leader that didn't warn their members? Do offline meditation for a week :)

No offense, but this is a stupid comment.  Clan leadership cannot be expected to keep track of all their members' play schedules.

This is a colossally stupid game mechanic.  The fact that clans are abandoning holdings is nothing but a symptom that the game is dying, and this result from abandoning holdings will just encourage more players to quit.
  • Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 02:07:19 am by rikilii

Reply #12

No offense, but this is a stupid comment.  Clan leadership cannot be expected to keep track of all their members' play schedules.

This is a colossally stupid game mechanic.  The fact that clans are abandoning holdings is nothing but a symptom that the game is dying, and this result from abandoning holdings will just encourage more players to quit.

Clans could leap frog to center if this mechanic wasn't in.....

...and yes 'game is dying OMG! 2009' and has nothing to do with Clans having too many Holdings or having Holdings too far spread out for their members to support
  • Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 02:54:33 am by Ivar_theBoneless

Reply #13

Apologize didn't know loot is lost forever. Stupid mechanic, it needs to return to player vault

Reply #14

Apologize didn't know loot is lost forever. Stupid mechanic, it needs to return to player vault

Then the problem is that a clan can move its entire bank from one location to another simply by abandoning a holding. The loot is not lost forever its still in that location the moment a bank is put up so you can for a 20k shard and 10 mods reaccess everything or wait until someone takes it and get access to the bank and though these are inconviences being able to move the contents of every player and clan from one bank to another simply by abandoning a holding is game breaking.

If I can go to niff claim an open holding and farm for a week and then abandon to get everything back to my main base the whole risk reward of regionalization is completely out the window.