Skip to main content

Topic: Character flagged Rogue (Read 768 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Character flagged Rogue
Reply #15
Abbo, grow up. You're quickly becoming the village idiot in here.

Damn, the Darkfall community must have some real hold over me IRL with a threat like that.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #16
*popcorn smiles* :))))))))))))

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #17
Don't understand why you guys are so disrespectful to charax, he treated you both well and with great respect when you where in his clan.
dodgy bastard

Reply #18
Don't understand why you guys are so disrespectful to charax, he treated you both well and with great respect when you where in his clan.

YEA YEA YEA YEA TROLL ALERT, ASKES TO JOIN FORTNITE GAME, GOES AFK IN THE MATCH, LABOUR VOTER

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #19

LOL

Give Mycke shit, Charax tries white knight him.
Maybe he should mind his own fucking buisness.

Hes like you, he thinks i give a fuck about his opinion, when in fact, i couldn't care less.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #20
i think abbo is funny
lol
ivar has gone nuts too