Skip to main content

Topic: Character flagged Rogue (Read 769 times) previous topic - next topic

Character flagged Rogue
I was outside of Bel Melek when suddenly my character was marked as Rogue. I logged into my crafting alt and it was marked as Rogue too.  Anyone know anything about this?

Re: Character flagged Rogue
Reply #1
Are you in a clan, and are there reds or other races in your clan?
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #2
Do you have Racial Enemies or RED players in your Clan?

Reply #3
We had in our recruitment Evil and other races. When this rogue flagging thing happened, we changed our settings to Good and Alfar only. It didn't fix the rogue flagging thing over 48 hours of waiting. Also, other members in our clan didn't go rogue so that confused me as to why this would be.

Reply #4
Are there Reds in your clan? Players go rogue after 1 hour of "grace period".

Reply #5
@Ub3rgames told you so.

stop disregarding the griefing mechanics you are introducing. if this game has a population people will abuse this.

its almost like you don't want the game to succeed.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #6
@Ub3rgames told you so.

stop disregarding the griefing mechanics you are introducing. if this game has a population people will abuse this.

He's bugged you fucking idiot

Reply #7
@Ub3rgames told you so.

On both characters?

Reply #8
We had in our recruitment Evil and other races. When this rogue flagging thing happened, we changed our settings to Good and Alfar only. It didn't fix the rogue flagging thing over 48 hours of waiting. Also, other members in our clan didn't go rogue so that confused me as to why this would be.
@Ub3rgames told you so.

On both characters?

He States other clan members are not flagged Gray so it's either~

Player error and somebody in clan is ARAC or red

He is bugged since the DF client is trash (example - login to an ALT change the resolution then log off, login to your main account and that resolution will be changed as well)

Reply #9
Did you report to a gm ingame?
\gm_help

Reply #10
@Ub3rgames told you so.

I was outside of Bel Melek when suddenly my character was marked as Rogue. I logged into my crafting alt and it was marked as Rogue too.  Anyone know anything about this?

Where does he say he was bugged in the OP?

Sorry im not a mind reader.  You old retarded cunt.
Now go get bossed about by your fat wife.
Fucking woman.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #11
Should be moved to Bugs section. @Ub3rgames

Reply #12
Is there a single thread abbo isn't trying to be hard in?
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #13
Is there a single thread abbo isn't trying to be hard in?

Hard? LOL.

Sorry you didn't get the inside joke, where @Ivar_theBoneless called Super Saiyan a woman  and a bitch for an hour on comms.

PS you have 100s more posts than me, which are just 1 liners where you fail to be funny.

Hypocrite much?

Reply #14
Abbo, grow up. You're quickly becoming the village idiot in here.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ