Skip to main content

Topic: Restrict mage spells to title schools only (Read 426 times) previous topic - next topic

Restrict mage spells to title schools only
It would reduce mage grind as everyone wouldn't be forced to grind all spellschools for buffs etc. and it would make spellchanting healers more valuable too.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Restrict mage spells to title schools only
Reply #1
Another stellar suggestion
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #2
you can do any changes,but online will be still ~50 players.
so your suggestion is not bad and not good.

Reply #3
Another stellar suggestion

another stellar post mr. mage man

• XiaN
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
just dont be total garbage and you wont have an issue with mages

Reply #5
Eat a Tidepod

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
so your suggestion is not bad and not good.

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

Reply #7
Tbh, there is little incentive to use a spell outside your titled schools. The only exception is haste amd iron skin.

Reply #8
Tbh, there is little incentive to use a spell outside your titled schools. The only exception is haste amd iron skin.

LOL xD

This guy gives combat balance suggestions?
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

• MKH
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #9

LOL xD

This guy gives combat balance suggestions?

Well mages that I know from our clan use very little spells out side of their title schools and I doubt there is any better mages in game so don't know what's so wrong in OPs statement?

But if you disagree so much please explain more what spells you using so much out of your title schools.

Actually thought too much 1v1 situation, yes mages use a lot of other schools for buffing and healing in group fight so my bad mages do use alot other schools buffs and heals.
  • Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 04:09:15 pm by MKH
Viil Taja

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
Spells are situational though. Please don't entertain this post with meaningful responses. Also, how do I kill someone in full infernal?

Raw combo polearm combo scholar here by the way
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #11
Cool idea, forcing everyone to get Spell Chanting so they could heal their allies /s
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #12
Cool idea, forcing everyone to get Spell Chanting so they could heal their allies /s

ya not being able to heal your zerg friends while outnumbering enemies would be so awful right?

• Otis
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #13
Cant have a DND patch without a few mage tweaks

Reply #14
Cant have a DND patch without a few mage tweaks

Tweaks im more about completes, would love to know what necro is going to really look like.