Skip to main content

Topic: Alfarfall (Read 681 times) previous topic - next topic

Alfarfall
Just wondering how the racial war thing will work when everyone is an alfar.. discuss

Re: Alfarfall
Reply #1
You say that, yet for the second time we are defending a siege in alfar lands, by Alfars,  against Alfars.

May be alot of Alfars, but we're a rag tag bunch, and wholly divided.

Reply #2
Hitbox crutchers.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #3
You say that, yet for the second time we are defending a siege in alfar lands, by Alfars,  against Alfars.

whats the point of races wars then? like op said?
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #4

We're currently in the process of deciding who the dominant Alfar clan is, once this happens we will have a racial leader to push us towards unity and attacking the other races.

Reply #5

We're currently in the process of deciding who the dominant Alfar clan is, once this happens we will have a racial leader to push us towards unity and attacking the other races.

Let me know how it goes!
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #6

You don't need a leader, you just need a waypoint to sheperd the zerg.

Reply #7

You don't need a leader, you just need a waypoint to sheperd the zerg.
And party limit of 20 will not be a problem, after all the inter-alfar wars
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #8
There will be no zerg we will choose 2 champions from each clan to form the ultimate alfar unit.

Reply #9
Good to see you all racechanged to alfar, you were never ork material
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
Still laughing at race wars in a politically influenced conquest game where the current village mechanics provoke you to kill players of the same race because it's the only thing to fight anyone over.

Siege costs against arac clans have been next to nothing for over two weeks and still the only people dropping sieges are the aracs.

Hardcore full loot pvp game here by the way
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #11
Still laughing at race wars in a politically influenced conquest game where the current village mechanics provoke you to kill players of the same race because it's the only thing to fight anyone over.

Siege costs against arac clans have been next to nothing for over two weeks and still the only people dropping sieges are the aracs.

For me, that's more to do with a lack of desire on some clans' parts, but of course it's entirely upto them how they want to play.

I'd love for a few more Alfar clans to ally up with us and start something! but at present, our small alliance couldn't take on any other race at all. Don't think we could even field half their numbers for either Ork/Mahirim or Human/Dwarf/Mirdains.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #12

Won't siege before alignment changes are fully there. ARAC allies still blue... Not all fights are at siege stones/in sieged holding.

Reply #13

Won't siege before alignment changes are fully there. ARAC allies still blue... Not all fights are at siege stones/in sieged holding.

They did increase the radius of rogue for both sieged holding and the stone by an extra 100m last patch.

But yeh, it's still a valid point, since siege fights can be back and forth all over the place.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #14

To be fair though, it's not like any of the current blue clans were sieging anyone at any point in time. It was always the ARACs. Perfect example being the past 2 weeks when it's been dirt cheap to siege GSC sine they had very few blues at the time (which we mainly alfar anyways)
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)