Skip to main content

Topic: Enclave | NA/Blue-Alfar Clan is recruiting (Read 1293 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Enclave | NA/Blue-Alfar Clan is recruiting
Reply #30
Erm are you retarded? The video I linked has no relation to the fight he mentioned, the video is clearly highlighting a funny moment of Ghandis going mad in DF1.

Moron

Why I called your mind "scattered." You guys are on a clan recruitment thread for Enclave and it's a dribble drabble of non-sense. It's like you're playing Mad Libs and inserting random names and terms from the 2010-2012 "dead game" era of Darkfall. Cool Game. Now we just need huem vzhopu po pizde to link some random 2012 video and this thread will be complete.
0 IQ confirmed
dodgy bastard

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #31
Him saying the Mercs "won" the game in summer of 2009 when the average player had just unlocked witches brew and maybe an r90 is like giving that Spanish Basketball team a high five for winning gold in the mentallay disabled Olympics when only two people on the team were actually handicapped.

The dudes quit when everyone caught up. Ripper X still has a video up of these guys in a big ass boring game of cat and mouse. All those skilled out characters and time spent in beta to just quit within a matter of months
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #32
just ignore pat, he like to cry, When Liadry was in ally with SUN, pat tryed many times to backstab me at Mar Shal bank, but always failed, and start running all around mar shal for hours and crying to his leadership any SUN leaders than i bulling and harrasing him....

Reply #33
NA top clans were WAY stronger than EU top clans

Also Ghandis Flipflops was a legend fuck Evil Yeti

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #34
Ghandis Flipflops was a legend
I'd gladly play TravelFall everyday if Ghandis, Sarge, Kapteeni, Pat, Wiz, Abbo and inkarn were in coms with me along with an occasional drop in by Boni
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #35
I was lost in the world of Darkfall and would always complain on the forums about meaningless stuff.  I was headed no where with my life and just when things got really bad, I found Enclave.  They lifted me up in a world of darkness and brightened my days.  The sun began to shine again and the flowers never smelt better.  The love I felt from Enclave gave me wings.  They are truly a gift from the heavens. 

Reply #36
Enclave literally gave me herpes and turned me into a cuck. I'm glad I got out of there while I still could or I might have turned full on Tranny like TerrorAx.

Reply #37
@TerroraX may be a tranny but we still love him. Also, for the record, we can't be cucks because we are all single and haven't seen a woman in years.

The Pirate King, Blaine.

Reply #38
Looking to get in on the quality content that revolves around the Enclave? Whether you are a returning member, or a clan that wants to get in on the action, just contact me through the forums or within game.

The Pirate King, Blaine.