Skip to main content

Topic: Enclave | NA/Blue-Alfar Clan is recruiting (Read 2094 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Enclave | NA/Blue-Alfar Clan is recruiting
Reply #15
you know a games dead when there is only noob clans left who think there good cause they are the best of a bad bunch lol
dodgy bastard

Reply #16
you know a games dead when there is only noob clans left who think there good cause they are the best of a bad bunch lol

Please enlighten us. Who are the "good" clans that aren't playing anymore? I must know of these legends.

The Pirate King, Blaine.

Reply #17

Please enlighten us. Who are the "good" clans that aren't playing anymore? I must know of these legends.
SUN & Zagenda
dodgy bastard

Reply #18
Let's at least call it like it is shall we?
Blaine left SKD prelaunch and started his own gig while Mycke was established from inDev into launch with a larger clan at launch.

Fast forward four months and Mycke's right back to being a one man show while Enclave most likely keeps growing with more NA additions.

Pretty soon we'll start hearing Mycke play the same tune he did towards Noah during inDev when we were "just zerging the NA time zone".

There's obviously something Noah picked up from this guy because they both can keep people in their clan entertained in a dead game. I don't know how they do it but kudos to the both of them. I'm willing to bet if Noah could play our clan would still be going strong

You don't need to wait to hear that, they are by far the largest force in the NA time zone and unappealing to me for exactly the same reasons SKD was, that doesn't make them a bad clan for everyone and even makes them a good clan for some. The main difference is Noah went out of his way to try and ally just about every NA clan, which is why I really took issue, that is dumb as fuck, but I don't see Blaine doing that so I don't really have the same issue, since the dynamics are different with other race NA clans.

And for the record, half the reason you guys had something to do was because I started a counter clan and rounded up the scattered NAs in EU clans, so there was someone to fight, leading to some of the best action in NA time all indev and yet still Noah kept trying to get me to ally you guys and in the end your zerg was just to big and suppressed any chance of activity growth.

You really have a very poor grasp of reality...

boy say something again ill log back in the fucking game and take all your holdings and bind camp you until ubergames pulls the plug.

edit: nvm I might actually create content for the game and thats a big no no
  • Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 08:40:39 pm by FireChilled

Reply #19
[/quote

SUN & Zagenda

Nah those guy are are noobs.  Let's say its... The Mercs, The Regulators and Sinister with an honorable mention for Undead Lords and Covetous Crew.

Reply #20

SUN & Zagenda

Nah those guy are are noobs.  Let's say its... The Mercs, The Regulators and Sinister with an honorable mention for Undead Lords and Covetous Crew.

Reply #21
[/quote

SUN & Zagenda

you just listed NA non factors from DF1, some of those clans are worse then the remaining shitpit available right now on New Dawn

LOL
dodgy bastard

Reply #22
you just listed NA non factors from DF1, some of those clans are worse then the remaining shitpit available right now on New Dawn

LOL

TheMercs won the game in 2009. By summer 2009 the population had died and we all quit. SUN didn't do anything on EU-1 other than sit on Cairn where they were considered shit tier. They might have done something after everybody quit but I'm not sure. I guess Darkfall history for you starts after 99% of the population quit.

Reply #23

LOL

TheMercs won the game in 2009. By summer 2009 the population had died and we all quit. SUN didn't do anything on EU-1 other than sit on Cairn where they were considered shit tier. They might have done something after everybody quit but I'm not sure. I guess Darkfall history for you starts after 99% of the population quit.
deluded brendan, mercs where non factors who as soon as people caught up to there exploited fast level'd chars, they quit cause they where bad old men that sucked dick at FPS games LOL
dodgy bastard

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #24

LOL

deluded brendan, mercs where non factors who as soon as people caught up to there exploited fast level'd chars, they quit cause they where bad old men that sucked dick at FPS games LOL
The only thing I remember those guys being good at was duping and afk macroing. It's too bad they quit but I get why they did. I remember tagging along with Ohh Yeah, Jonah and Ghandis flipflops (love that guy) and the 4 of us ran into a group of 5 Mercs/Rainbow Ninjas and actually won!!
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #25

LOL

The only thing I remember those guys being good at was duping and afk macroing. It's too bad they quit but I get why they did. I remember tagging along with Ohh Yeah, Jonah and Ghandis flipflops (love that guy) and the 4 of us ran into a group of 5 Mercs/Rainbow Ninjas and actually won!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6qDzvg9kWg

Ghandis Flipflop the finnish legend = Molested Kid

LOL
dodgy bastard

Reply #26
A video from March 13th 2012 when the game had 50 players left? No clue if somebody from TheMercs/Afghan was still playing . . . . maybe? But everybody had mostly quit in summer 2009. You have a delusional, scattered mind. When the game had thousands of players, you did nothing and remember nothing. When the game died and there was 50 players left you convinced yourself that you were "winning" and "beating" people. Have fun with that.

Reply #27
A video from March 13th 2012 when the game had 50 players left? No clue if somebody from TheMercs/Afghan was still playing . . . . maybe? But everybody had mostly quit in summer 2009. You have a delusional, scattered mind. When the game had thousands of players, you did nothing and remember nothing. When the game died and there was 50 players left you convinced yourself that you were "winning" and "beating" people. Have fun with that.
Erm are you retarded? The video I linked has no relation to the fight he mentioned, the video is clearly highlighting a funny moment of Ghandis going mad in DF1.

Moron
dodgy bastard

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #28
Ghandis was awesome ventrillo content back in those days. People don't realize how much more fun these games really are with nerd raging and nerd "alpha males" clashing in coms
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #29
Erm are you retarded? The video I linked has no relation to the fight he mentioned, the video is clearly highlighting a funny moment of Ghandis going mad in DF1.

Moron

Why I called your mind "scattered." You guys are on a clan recruitment thread for Enclave and it's a dribble drabble of non-sense. It's like you're playing Mad Libs and inserting random names and terms from the 2010-2012 "dead game" era of Darkfall. Cool Game. Now we just need huem vzhopu po pizde to link some random 2012 video and this thread will be complete.