Skip to main content

Topic: Enclave | NA/Blue-Alfar Clan is recruiting (Read 2110 times) previous topic - next topic

Enclave | NA/Blue-Alfar Clan is recruiting
Enclave, one of the most active clans currently on the server, is recruiting.
The Enclave is now seeking to recruit all "Positive Alignment" Alfars to supplement our forces in the different regions that we govern. Whether you are new, or a seasoned veteran, there's a place for you here at the Enclave.

Things to expect when entering the Enclave

• Daily PvE events. Hardcore/Efficient Farming groups.
  • Coordinated/Structured PvP. Duels, City defense, Advice, and Theory Crafting.
  • Advanced Crafting. All members can submit crafting orders at no extra cost.
  • Well-established foothold on Yssam. Talpec is our capital.

Our expectations..

• Activity. Don't just join to meditate.
  • Participation. We expect you to be a part of our day to day activities, within reason of course.
  • Discord. This is vital to our communication, and planning of events.
  • Drive. You must be open to trying new tactics with the goal of increasing our PvP/PvE prowess.
  • Maturity. There's a time and a place for every great dick-joke.
  • English. You need to be able to speak and understand English.

Check out our recruitment video!
https://youtu.be/kCZxLaLnkpA

Message either of us, in-game, for more information before applying..

• PirateKing Blaine
  • Chrispyz Wizn
  • Humble Noob
  • Wileorn Soulburn
  • Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 04:10:29 am by Juntness

The Pirate King, Blaine.

Re: Enclave | NA/Blue-Alfar Clan is recruiting
Reply #1
I like sandwiches

• wileorn
  • [*][*]
Reply #2
I've been with The Enclave for a little under a month.  Definitely, a fun bunch to hang out with.  Daily PvE events, plenty of PvP when capping villages.  I'll say this to prospective recruits: You get out of it what you put in.  If you're active in the groups and put even a little time in, the leaders are beyond generous.  Their outlook is that the clan does better when EVERYONE is properly outfitted and trained.  If you've been playing under a greedy clan leader and your hard work went into supplying the "upper echelon" with gear and materials, prepare to be pleasantly surprised when you switch to The Enclave.  Additionally, we are well-respected in the Darkfall Community as a whole.

Reply #3
Our recruitment window will be closing soon.

We have war atrocities to commit against the infidels, and will not be accepting any new recruits as soon as the wheels begin to turn.

The Pirate King, Blaine.

Reply #4
can i join i like to hit rocks

Reply #5
Check out this awesome video put together by one of our members. Thanks @wileorn

https://youtu.be/kCZxLaLnkpA

The Pirate King, Blaine.

Reply #6
Let us know what you think about the Enclave.

We aren't afraid of what could be said, we don't lock our thread like the Horde.

The Pirate King, Blaine.

Reply #7
Let us know what you think about the Enclave.

We aren't afraid of what could be said, we don't lock our thread like the Horde.

Watch what you wish for...

Reply #8
Let it rip! @Mycke

The Pirate King, Blaine.

Reply #9
Let it rip! @Mycke

Ive said my peace and am not one to continuously harp, im just pretty sure there are or will be others.

Reply #10
Let it rip! @Mycke

Ive said my peace and am not one to continuously harp, im just pretty sure there are or will be others.

I'd like to hear it if so.

The Pirate King, Blaine.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
Let's at least call it like it is shall we?
Blaine left SKD prelaunch and started his own gig while Mycke was established from inDev into launch with a larger clan at launch.

Fast forward four months and Mycke's right back to being a one man show while Enclave most likely keeps growing with more NA additions.

Pretty soon we'll start hearing Mycke play the same tune he did towards Noah during inDev when we were "just zerging the NA time zone".

There's obviously something Noah picked up from this guy because they both can keep people in their clan entertained in a dead game. I don't know how they do it but kudos to the both of them. I'm willing to bet if Noah could play our clan would still be going strong
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #12
Blaine left SKD prelaunch and started his own gig while Mycke was established from inDev into launch with a larger clan at launch.

Fast forward four months and Mycke's right back to being a one man show while Enclave most likely keeps growing with more NA additions.

Pretty soon we'll start hearing Mycke play the same tune he did towards Noah during inDev when we were "just zerging the NA time zone".

There's obviously something Noah picked up from this guy because they both can keep people in their clan entertained in a dead game. I don't know how they do it but kudos to the both of them. I'm willing to bet if Noah could play our clan would still be going strong

You don't need to wait to hear that, they are by far the largest force in the NA time zone and unappealing to me for exactly the same reasons SKD was, that doesn't make them a bad clan for everyone and even makes them a good clan for some. The main difference is Noah went out of his way to try and ally just about every NA clan, which is why I really took issue, that is dumb as fuck, but I don't see Blaine doing that so I don't really have the same issue, since the dynamics are different with other race NA clans.

And for the record, half the reason you guys had something to do was because I started a counter clan and rounded up the scattered NAs in EU clans, so there was someone to fight, leading to some of the best action in NA time all indev and yet still Noah kept trying to get me to ally you guys and in the end your zerg was just to big and suppressed any chance of activity growth.

You really have a very poor grasp of reality...

Reply #13

You really have a very poor grasp of reality...
Says the guy who thinks hes average when he gets flawlessed by battlespikes alone

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dodgy bastard

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #14
I like how the only difference is the new "NA zerg" is just one big clan instead of allying everyone like what happened during inDev. What the moron fails to realize is meditation grind for holding upkeep came in way into the later part of inDev. It now makes more sense to have one big clan to pay for upkeep on many holdings.

You had nothing to do with any "good fights" being that you're referring to the time period when about 50 people in total were playing on the server.

The best fights and time period of New Dawn so far was right after the armor patch hit and the Russians, Giants and Hasaki came back to fight amongst Rats/MJ (back when they had a good leader who liked to stir the pot and forumfall) Simiran and us.

Mycke was hanging out in npc cities and trolling race chat around that time so he wouldn't know anything about those times. Granted, it was still probably 250-300 heads on the server but at least we could port around the map for every fight
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)